Unknown Superheroes

TAPOPS

"Congratulations once again Boboiboy for the outstanding rescue solo mission you've completed." Kokoci said then Boboiboy nodds.

Outside the main room. Boboiboy was surprise to see his team waiting for him.

"Boboiboy we need to talk about something." Fang called and Boboiboy came as Fang's tone sounds urgent.

In an isolated cell the 4 superb stares at each other.

"Boboiboy i think you need to see this." Fang snaps showing a footage of something blur. "What's this?" Boboiboy asks, looking at the holographic footage.

"It's in our secret HQ in Planet Owhsis, our camera has sighted an identified group chasing a purple robot. The camera went off as soon as a flash of yellow energy came passing by knocking off the hidden cameras. And that we don't know what exactly happened anymore." Fang stated just then Boboiboy took a closer look at the footage. The purple robot somehow looks familiar to him.

"I know what your thinking." Fang predicted crossing his arms.

"You thinks its Adudu's minion Probe?" Ask Shielda.

"Will find out soon."

×××

Secret HQ

"What am i doing here again?" Ask Yaya confuse she was with the commander, both of them were currently watching Riz's team in the training room.

Riz was currently battling Kuru in combat, while Raniah and Leo are both training by battling AI bots. Yaya was blown away by their powers, Riz's powers were great he can turn his arms into any weapon he wants. His arms then turns into a laser missile aiming at Kuru. Kuru then slides away avoiding the incoming blasts towards but as Riz were planning something he fastly runs into a designated area wherr Kuru is going, he aims at her immediately. Yaya covers her mouth seeing Riz might kill Kuru.

"Stop!" Yaya yelled but it was too late, Riz already aimed at his target and blasts Kuru. A huge blast of blu light imitate the whole area leaving thick smokes around the training room. Raniah stops after shooting a robot in its head using her laser abilities, while Leo stops in his place after crashing the robot's arm, throwing it away.

The Commander smirks.

After the thick smoke clears, a violet energy shield was covering Kuru. And Yaya felt relief she thought that Kuru gotten hurt or somehow died since Riz's attack was insanely unstoppable.

"Do not worry Yaya, my disciples are fine. They can handle themselves. Just like Kuru did. Kuru has good instinct and has fast intellectual reflexes she can sense fast incoming attacks." The Commander explains.

"Okay everyone that's enough its already midnight, Get Rest and were going back to the Headquarters tomorrow." The Commander said.

Everyone on the training room stops, the simulation in Raniah and Leo's place were all disabled. The four soon left the training room.

"Come with me Yaya." The Commander said while Yaya just follows her. In a sealed cell room where power spheres are stored recharging, The Commander clicks some buttons then a suddenly a metal tech came out of nowhere, popping out at the middle of the room.

"What's this Commander?" Yaya asks observing a pink watch inside a metal glass. Seeing it, it was the Commander's wrist watch, where her powers are coming from.

"I am giving you my Watch Yaya."

×××

Boboiboy and his crew are busy investigating about the unknown creature that the footage caught. Fang was busy restoring the footage in any way at cost, while Shielda and Sai are busy investigating about Probe, Adudu's minion or henchman.

"Any updates?" ask Boboiboy.

"Still none." Fang answered busy restoring the footage.

Boboiboy walks inside taking their attention.

"Fang stop everything." Boboiboy said serious, Fang stops.

"Wait why?" ask Fang.

"We're going to Planet Owhsis. We'll get ready today, but we are leaving tomorrow morning. I'll just talk to the Commander and see what i van do." Boboiboy said exiting the room.

Fang sighs in disappointment.

Sai and Shielda walks towards Fang, frowning into Boboiboy's unexpected plans.

"Do you guys notice something different?" ask Shielda.

"What do you mean?" Sai said curious.

"Boboiboy seems have changed? It all started when Fang and him left Planet Earth a month ago? Boboiboy doesn't smile anymore, also he doesn't greet anyone and always too serious about everything. I kinda hate it when hes like that." Shielda honestly said.

"I don't know. For sure Boboiboy is just stressed because he has a lot of missions and duties this week. And also we need to stop, come on you two get ready we'll leave in dawn. I'll tell that to him myself." Fang said standing up from his chair leaving the siblings alone.

"Come on Shielda let's get ready."

×××

"Yaya! Wow is that the Commander's power watch? It looks good on you." Raniah complimented as soon as Yaya entered their room where they were discussing aboit something.

"Congratulations Yaya." Riz said.

"Thanks Guys. But what is the Commander's Powers exactly?" Ask Yaya curious.

All of the group fell into silence.

"I'll explain it." Kuru volunteers.

"The Commander's Power Watch is one of the strongest power that has ever existed and known in The whole Universe, many heroes had wield this power watch, passing on to their disciples or new apprentice or the chosen ones. The watch manipulates Gravity, it has the power to carry anything heavier no unlimited, it also gives you the ability to fly limitless, super strength and speed. But it requires a lot amount of energy so you need to consume your energy for emergencies." Kuru explains.

While Yaya was busy analyzing everything she said. Yaya nodfs understanding every detail she had.

"Yaya are you okay?" Ask Kuru when Yaya suddenly felt dizzy in her position, her vision was quite blurry.

"A little." She answered massaging her temples.

"Come on let's get you to the infirmary." Kuru said supporting Yaya on her way towards the infirmary room, The group follows behind.

×××

Boboiboy was in his room sitting while zoning out at the window, seeing the galaxies' spectacular view. He sighs thinking about something that bothers him. He couldn't sleep since it doesn't let him sleep about it.

Damn, why can't i sleep!?

Boboiboy rubs his eyes as surely he doesn't feel sleepy at all, not until he decides to open his tablet reading some informations about some underrated power spheres. He stops when a noticeable took his attention, an email from someone unknown. He clicks and opens it suddenly he was shock and surprise to watch the footage Fang was restoring earlier. He saw Probe carrying an unknown girl in its back, suddenly a yellow flash of energy came knocking all the hidden cameras. And That's where the video ended.

Boboiboy puts on his serious expression.

Adudu.