Confession

Fang's POV

A little bit of strange? Yaya shows up after how many years.

Don't you think its a little bit odd? And for the main part she was chased down by a group of Alien Power Sphere hunters from somewhere. And the thought about it makes me curious of where she came from. An interrogation would be great.

After a small investigation, i left the crash site closing the place.

I went back to the Spaceship and fly back.

As Arrive and landed the Spaceship. I walk out of the Ship and saw Boboiboy waiting for me at the Kokotiam. He was just standing there his back leaning against the counter his arms crossed as his new usual self does. I approach him.

"Boboiboy-"

"Did you know." he ask. His voice deep as if i know. I look at him then fixes my glasses before i speak.

"I don't." i replied looking at him.

He didn't spoke anymore and just left me there. Why? Did i ruin his mood again, that guy is annoying though more annoying than he is now.

×××

That night at the hospital Yaya opens her eyes first seeing the white ceiling, her vision fix. She palms her forehead wrapped in a thick bandage then goes to her neck with a thick restrainer unable for her to move her head, she tried to get up but she can't and Yaya sighs laying silent thinking deeply about her friends from the Planet.

As the next day came, Yaya was happy to see her other friends had visited her.

Riz, Raniah, Kuru, Leo and Devi.

All of them were here looking fine but have slight injuries, except for Devi. Riz Has a bandaid at his cheek with different bruises in his face, Raniah has a limp in her arm, Kuru's neck has a restrainer too and lastly Leo with a sprain in his left wrist.

Yaya teared up.

"I'm sorry i left you guys." Yaya apologize, while Raniah held her hand for comfort. "It's okay Yaya. You did it- No! It's not look at you guys. It's my fault!" Yaya said blaming herself. She started vrying while Raniah was trying to calm her down.

"Shhh Yaya its okay? Look at us we're fine." Raniah said calm trying her best to comfort her in any possible way. Yaya stared at them, one by one at their facial expressions happy and good. Yaya then transfers her gaze.

Just then Kuru came and touched Raniah's shoulder. They stared at each and Kurru suddenly nodded at her.

Raniah bit her lip. Then turns to Yaya.

"Yaya we have to tell you something." Raniah started as the happy vibe begans to fade, Yaya look at them worried. Raniah breaths and sighs.

"What is it?" Ask Yaya her glance shifting to each one of them.

"It's about your Sister and Father." Kuru started then look at Raniah then to hers. Yaya paused and tried to get up, as she succeeded she look at them once more. In the eyes.

"What about them?" Yaya looked at them in idle.

"We lied about them Yaya, the truth is... Your Sister and Father is dead..."

Yaya's POV

My eyes widen, My heart ache.

I broke down in tears and cried, letting all my pain and sadness took over my emotions. Everything bagan to fall apart since my Mom died that day, i felt myself falling apart.

I cried and cried until everyone on the room started worrying at me, Raniah and Devi was trying their best to comfort me from crying. But it didn't it just made me more numb and weak knowing all of this was real, not a dream. I didn't stop, i hugged my knees until everyone left the room giving me space.

Everything i have was gone.

I lay myself back at the bed and closed my eyes. Crying myself to sleep.

×××

As the next three days came. Boboiboy and Fang decided to interrogate Yaya, as Yaya was announced to be discharge next week. Yaya must have healed and feel better now.

They entered and saw the room empty.

"Where is she?" ask Fang walking towards the bed, removing the white blanket.

Boboiboy walk out of the room scanning the halls looking for a brown haired girl. As a nurse was passing by Boboiboy stops her and asks of where was Yaya. The nurse instructed him and told she was at the rooftop accompanied by a nurse. Boboiboy thanked and left towards the rooftop.

There he saw Yaya walking at the edge of the building. He rushed to her and carried her down from the edge which shockens Yaya out of sudden. "What are you doing!? Are you trying to get yourself killed!?" Boboiboy asked angrily concerned. The nurse at the side left giving them privacy.

Yaya looked at him idle.

"Answer me!?" Boboiboy asked his voice raising and held her wrist, his incisive grip tightening. Yaya felt hurted. She felt scared or intimidated by his sudden behavior.

"Boboiboy..." she said her voice soften, staring at her wrist. Boboiboy averted his gaze onto her wrist seeing flustered in redish, Boboiboy immediately realized and let go. "Oh no no no no.. I'm sorry Yaya.. I didn't mean it." Boboiboy fastly apologizes caressing her at wrist. He held her wirst sofly patting it, while Yaya was looking at him and he was busy relieving the pain.

Yaya slightly smiled at him secretly.

"Does it still hurt?" he ask their eyes meeting. She shook her head for answer, Boboiboy felt relief about it.

"I'm sorry. Yaya i didn't mean to hurt you. My emotions gets over me and-" she stop him.

"I forgive you, and it's not your fault." Yaya said while looking at him in the eye. Boboiboy lets out a slight grin to her. Yaya's smiles fades as she remembers her Family. Yaya walks away taking a seat at the one of the benches her facial expression blankly sad.

Boboiboy looked at him and took the seat beside her.

"Yaya what's wrong?" Ask Boboiboy noticing her sudden outcast. Concerning.

Yaya sighs her eyes starts watering. "I i don't know whats wrong with me Boboiboy..." She said her voice cracking suddenly her tears started streaming down rolling in her cheeks, Boboiboy not knowing the reason. He brings himself closer to her then held her other hand then smiles bitterly at her. "It's okay Yaya. I'm here." he said and Yaya remained silent.

She turns to slowly him.

"It's about my Father and Sister." she started, then suddenly Boboiboy twitches surprised. Yaya glances at him her brown orbs stating the tragedy of her pain and life, Boboiboy saw it he saw it through her eyes. "I'm sorry. Yaya." Boboiboy said letting go of her soft delicate hand. Yaya knew he knows.

"Every important person in my life is gone. I don't know if i could keep this or just follow them instead-" Yaya froze.

"Don't say that, I'd rather give up my life just to save you." Boboiboy stated.

"Boboiboy what-"

"Yaya! Stop why are you being like this?! When will you realize it huh? It's been years but my freaki'n heart still yearns for you!" Boboiboy said raising his voice of frustration helding both of her shoulder.

Yaya stares at him clueless confused. "Boboiboy I-" he cut her once again.

"I love you Yaya!"