His Lady [THE END]

Epilogue

Yaya's Point of View

A month has passed after the day i left Tempur-A, i was a bit disappointed and sad leaving the headquarters behind. But still i don't have any choice because Boboiboy was quite persuasive, i can't change his mind about it. He was irreversible.

I just sigh and can't do nothing about it, I was currently here at my room reading a book. After reading i went to my window and stared at the outside.

I realized, My Life.

It all started when my Mom died, and then after that My Family was torn apart. They all died because of me, I also found out the root causes of my Family. As i remembered my Mom died in an explosion and i was the only Survivor at that time, My Father died in a plane crash 5 years ago, My Sister got kidnapped and killed 4 years ago. And i was the only one left alive.

But it all changes, right now. Boboiboy said he needs me and i was flattered. After confessing to me, he started courting me. He visits me once a month from his Duty, even if its a short time. We enjoyed it at least.

He takes me out to dinner, He gives me chocolates and flowers and mostly. He takes care of me like I'm his.

I couldn't believe this, Ying was right. I was too naive at this, she said Boboiboy has like me ever since and i was a fool at it. I didn't realize it sooner.

As Another month came, Boboiboy was coming home again and i was happy.

I was here at the beach, standing at the sandy ground letting the cold breeze brush through me. I spread my arms enjoying this moment not until, i heard something behind me. I turned around saw him.

Boboiboy

He was behind me, taking a picture with his camera. I smiled and let him taking pictures of me.

I run fast and hugs him and he hugs ne back tightly, as we pulled the hug he kisses me at my forehead gently. We stayed liked this for a moment, and me i was here at his strong embracing arms cuddling him while him he was just watching me with his adoring eyes.

"I miss you." he spoke

He took my hand and intertwined with his. I smiled at gim genuinely. "I miss you too." i replied and then he hugs me again kissing my head this time. As we hang out here at the beach, we played at the water, we even run chasing ecah other like couples do. After the running we took a small stroll while watching the sun set at our sight, it was breathtaking and beautiful.

While watching the sunset i notice Boboiboy was staring at me. I turn to him our eyes meeting.

×××

Night came and Boboiboy and Yaya went home. They ate dinner together, then at the lounge the two watches a movie together. As the movie ended Boboiboy and Yaya ended up sleeping at each other's side Yaya's head was leaning at his shoulder while Boboiboy's head was placed at her head. The two fell asleep exhausted forgetting the TV was still on.

And as Morning came, Yaya opens her eyes seeing Boboiboy beside her still asleep, his cap on her. She wakes him up Boboiboy moves slightly then goes back to sleep again.

"5 more minutes.." he said half asleep.

"Come on Mister." Yaya said as she gets up Boboiboy sleepily gives her a sleepy look.

He still looks sleepy.

Yaya Thought.

"Alright, 5 minutes." she said and he nodded he stood up and went to the bedroom probably laying himself back to sleep.