Tempur-A

"Find anything?" Ask Boboiboy.

"Negative, we couldn't find something in here." Fang said then same as Sai and Shielda.

Still Boboiboy felt uncertain about the place, he was still unsatisfied.

×××

Back to Yaya's Pov

I was still here at Station Tempur-A, thinking about the whole training thing? And also i didn't know my Father used to be like them. A hero.

An agent? a super hero?

I couldn't believe it, everything went so fast. So fast that i can't catch up, i aigh then stand up and took my bag unpacking few of my stuffs that i bought.

After i removed everything, i smiled seeing the pink necklace that Boboiboy gave me. I took it and glance at it for a while. It was pretty and and lools precious and valuable. He gave it to me back then when i was still in hospital.

I just kpet this necklace since its the only thing that i have verse in my memories.

"Wow what a pretty necklace!" Suddenly a gleefully voice interrupted, i turned to the door and saw Raniah walking towards me still glancing at my necklace. She took it then observe the necklace.

"This is one of the prettiest necklace i have ever seen? Wow! Back in Earth this necklace was said to be exclusive? Did you bought it? Or someone gave it to you?" ask Raniah to me, i took the necklace from her glancing at it. I didn't answer her first since i still don't know why Boboiboy gave it to me in the first place. Somehow this necklace looks important to him.

"Someone gave it to me." i answered then grip onto the necklace then put it away staring at the window beside.

"Ooo~ how sweet is it someone important? Who is it? Tell me! Tell me!" Raniah said tingling like a teenager girl. I shrugg at her jokingly while looking at her way of behaving at me. "Well I'm not really sure about that." i said making her persuasive wanting to knew who gave me the necklace, Raniah's behavior somehow is quite familiar to me?

Yaya! Wow I'm so jealous now! Why? Tell me! Tell me!

My head ache a bit seeing flashes of a girl, an active girly voice same as Raniah's. I caress my head feeling a little numb and tired i guessni need to resy for now. Raniah's happy expression turned into a worried when she saw me acting differently so she caress my back and path my shoulder. "Yaya? Are you okay? Maybe you should rest. I'll leave you now to rest okay?" Raniah said and we smiled at each other despite the ache I'm feeling, before she left she gave a glass of water then left.

Then i sat from the wall staring at the window.

Is it Ying?

×××

Morning came and Yaya waked up earlier preparing herself for her first training held by the Commander. After taking a warm shower she dresses herself wearing a pink trousers and boots, pink shirt skirt until her legss highlighted in white and neon pink flowers, magenta sleeves then she puts on her mini yellow first aide bag on the side of her hip then finally looks at herself at the mirror she smiles to herself then finally wears her pink hijab then her long pink scarf together with a small flower pin pinned at the left side of her scarf then suddenly she looks at herself still missing something.

Just then she smiled remembering something. She went to her backpack and took out a pink cap that Ying had gave it to her 2 years ago at the hospital. She smiled since she remembered those and took the pink cap, she wears the pink cap onto her hijab then puts on her golden yellow eye protection placed at the cap for incase.

After her attire was finished she walk towards the bedside lamp table and took the pink power band wearing it onto her right wrist.

She walks out of her room, seeing few of Tempur-A's staffs already working early just like her. She then made her way towards the main room where she meets the Commander and Captain and the Admiral. They all stopped at their position seeing the newly arrived lady.

"Welcome Yaya to Tempur-A."

Yaya gulps then smiled slightly greeted by the Admiral.

The Commander walks forward staring at her appearance.

"You're still the little girl i looked after before, but now looked at you. I see a brave and intelligent young woman standing before me. Come Yaya we will start now." The Commander said then left the main room with Yaya following glancing lastly at the Admiral before completely leaving the fleet.

Towards a big high tech training ground, entering inside, the Commander gestures her to a computer room nearby telling her some basic knowledge about Tempur-A's main purposes.

"As you see Yaya, here in Tempur-A, we are not like the superheroes you watch or see in Earth, Beyond our home we serve as a hero saving power spheres and helping others who is necessary important. We collect, save and protect lost and abused power spheres around the galaxy. From Evil manipulators we have encountered many Evil manipulators around the galaxy before so i suggest you to be prepared as anything or any time an enemy will strike. But Tempur-A is not only the one with good intent, there are other secret organizations too like TAPOPS, Sunnova, Cyborgs, Solarians and etc there are many of them but divided. And all of them are our allies, each Admirals are taking over all of them. To start your training, we will firstly discuss about your powers." the Commander said as Yaya was watching the Commander clicking at the hologram screen.

"Since Afrina gave her power to you. This could be a little quite easy to explain since she's my old teammate before. Okay back to our topic, the Gravity Watch." the Commander said then shows Yaya's Pink watch. And started explaining some few mechanics of the watch and its abilities to the manipulator.