Fang

Fang's POV

Aish, they better be here or it's now or never.

*Knock knock*

I turn to the door hearing soft knocks. I stood up impatiently from the couch and open the door reluctantly.

"Fang?"

I look down to see Ying, oh yeah her and Yaya are best friends. I totally forgot about that.

I let her in and closed the door.

"Where's Yaya?" she ask.

"She's with Boboiboy." i said and went back to the couch taking a seat, as i lean spreading my arms at the whole long couch. I looked at Ying then stares at my watch.

Damn. Those two are taking so long, it's already been 10 minutes.

I rolled my eyes and relaxed myself for a bit.

"What do you think they are doing?" Ying asked taking the couch opposite from the ones I'm seating.

"How should i know?" i said not in the mood to have small talks. Even if it's her. She stared at me blankly annoyed.

"You know I'm just starting a good conversation here. Hedgehog, tssk so arrogant." she snickered then takes out her phone and started typing at it. I rolled my eyes at her and just kept quiet.

30 minutes later...

I woke up still waiting for them. What? Aish i fell asleep. I rubbed my eyes and saw Ying was asleep too, she was currently sleeping at the corner of the couch her yellow jacket wrapped around her small body. Creating soft snores i chuckled at her after witnessing this moment for myself.

Cute.

Aish. I need to stop. I sound like an idiot. I stood up and stretch my arms then turn to look at the time.

10:26 AM

Wow. Those two how disappointing.

I lift my head to hear the door opening, Finally.

"Wow, you guys manage to came back huh." I said as my tune was filled in sarcasm and mostly annoyed impatiently. I crossed my arms and noticing Boboiboy throwing his dead glare at me which i care less since he always does that to me anyways. My gaze transferred at their intertwined hands together.

Wow.

He really did it.

I guess i lost the damn bet.

I clares my throat then fixes my glasses. "Um. Yaya as you see me and uhh Boboiboy are here to ask you some few questions if you please." i said and Yaya looks at Boboiboy.

"Yaya!" Ying came beside me and hugs Yaya.

"Ying." The two reunited while Boboiboy walks to my side as we watch the girls having a small chats and reunion.

I nudge at him which i felt his glare at me, i smirked. "Good Job." i said still focus at the girls.

"What." he asked.

I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "Never mind." i said and left and went back to the couch same as Boboiboy, as seconds later, me and Boboiboy seateed together while Ying was with Yaya, our position sitting at the opposite couches.

"Okay Uh Yaya. We will ask some questions about the incident 3 days ago. So please cooperate with us." i said and starting the interrogation.

She nodded.

"Why are you being chased by a group of alien power sphere hunters at that night?" i ask.

Yaya pauses while Ying was helding her hand, and Boboiboy beside me was looking at her.

"I.. I was escaping and i unknowingly lead myself here." she answered stuttering, me and Boboiboy exchange glances hearing her answer.

"Okay. So where did you came from before the chase?" i ask. And for seconds silence took over the room.

"Planet Messina." she answered. Me and Boboiboy nodded seriously. And also it confused me, why would she be there? I mean that planet is one of the most dangerous planet where alien hunters are gathering. I know because me and my brother already had been there for so many times for mission purposes.

"What are you doing there?" i ask.

Ying and i glance a quick then goes to Yaya.

"I was sent in a tasked to retrieve Marinebot, accompanied by the Private Disciples of Tempur-A." she answered, oh so that's why i saw Leo's spaceship near at the Kokotiam next to my spaceship, Its Yaya who they payed a visit. I know him since he's an alien comrade of mine like me too, we came from a same planet.

After for a moment me and Boboiboy talked privately.

"She answered all the questions clearly. And we only have 1 day left. I'm going back to the ship and report to Commander. Are you coming?" i ask.

"I'm staying. But I'll meet you at the Spaceship later." We both nodded and i made myself back to Yaya and Ying.

"Thank You. Yaya. I'll get going now." i said and consented myself out.

"You're going already?" I stop. And i turn myself once again. "Yeah, i don't have all day. Not to mention i've already wasted 30 minutes or more on this interrogation. I need to go excuse me." i explained calm and left the room, leaving Boboiboy and the girls alone.

×××

Ugh, so arrogant.

Ying thought then clears her mind and focuses to Yaya.

"I'm gonna get something to eat, do you want some too Ying? Perhaps A drink?" being a gentleman, Boboiboy offered the girls.

Ying smiles.

Unlike Boboiboy, he's kind and gentlemen.

"Oh, It's okay Boboiboy i already ate." Ying said and Boboiboy nodded then leaves the room.

As the door shuts close.

"Yaya are you okay?" Ying ask as Yaya was currently in a state of happiness, euphoria and etc, blushing while remembering the scene Boboiboy and her had shared. Ying smirks to her. "Alright Miss Yah, what's going on? What happened?" ask Ying her tune interested as seeing Yaya's expressions on cloud nine.

"Uh He confess Ying." Yaya said while Ying squeals like a little kid. "OMG! He did! Wow finally he did it. And finally you noticed it uh after all this years." Ying said as Yaya didn't get what Ying meant.

"Huh?" she ask. Ying chuckled at her question. "Well its so obvious that Boboiboy likes you from the beginning Yaya, you're just too naive and pure back at the days." Ying said which enlighten Yaya a bit, the two BFF's laughs together.

"What about you?" ask Yaya.

"Me?" Ying asks as the topic suddenly transfers to her instantly

"Well I don't really know, Yaya. I've been pretty busy on my life i forgot what love is anyways." Ying answered. Yaya looks at her friend ridiculous.

"Haha Ying that's impossible. I was just wondering if you still have a thing for, you know your crush?" ask Yaya reminding her.

Fang?

Ying thought.

"Stop it Yaya, that was a long time ago." Ying said averting her gaze from her friend. Yaya was just trying hard not to laugh at her friend her finger on her lip.