Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy - July 10, 2019

Photo of The Empress Hotel, Victoria, B.C.

After an hour of petting, grinding and intense kissing they breathlessly said they should stop before they got even more carried away. Benjamin laughed and suggested they go up to the decks.

They climbed the narrow, metal stairs and made it to the upper deck and took in the beautiful view ahead of them. The ocean was framed between mountains and sky and they held each other as Victoria came into view.

Benjamin narrated interesting stories of Victoria's past, and as always Tyler listened contently. They walked around the ferry until it was announced that they were arriving in Victoria and to return the vehicle. They drove through Swartz Bay, where the ferry arrived and arrived in Victoria 30 minutes later. They decided to head to Inner Harbor and grab some lunch.

Neither could take their eyes off of each other during lunch. There was a new energy between them after their conversation in the car. They both felt completely free and relaxed. Their confessions of their fears and love for each other unleashed their growing passion. As they ate their lunch and engaged in small talk there was an unspoken conversation between them. Want and need and it was obvious at how they looked at each other. It was unapologetic and mutual and they both knew that the moment had come.

They strolled around the harbor, Benjamin in his element as he pointed out the impressive old buildings and the stories behind them. They stopped in front of the majestic Empress Hotel and Tyler was awed by the beauty of it.

"Stunning isn't it? Benjamin said, noticing Tyler's interest in the historic building.

"It's beautiful. Imagine staying there". Tyler said smiling.

" I can do one better, that's our hotel for the evening" Benjamin said with a chuckle."I booked us a room. Happy birthday baby".

"Oh wow" Tyler said excitedly jumping into his arms. "Let's go check in!".

The hotel was just as beautiful as they imagined it would be. Built in 1908 by the same architect who designed the Parliament Buildings, it is rich in Edwardian style, antique furnishings and opulent decore. Benjamin and Tyler were impressed by the grandeur and Benjamin thought it was the most romantic place he had ever seen.

They checked into their room and were taken aback by the luxuriousness of it. Neither had ever stayed anywhere close to this and they felt like Kings.

**************************************

Tyler's POV

He looked over at Benjamin and felt a rush of heat and quickly moved towards Benjamin with purpose. He could not imagine a more meaningful or beautiful moment than the one they were in to make love for the first time. It was perfect.

He reached the back of his head and drew him in quickly, their lips crashing. Tyler wrapped his arms around him and kissed him with such passion that it surprised even himself. .

For Tyler to take control like this was something he hadn't planned,  but Tyler couldn't help himself. He wanted the man with every fiber in his being and he needed him to know it.

"Benjamin" Tyler uttered lowly, his voice sexually calling him. "I need you now." He licked his neck and attached his lips to his earlobe. He began to grind himself on Benjamin, who by this point was moaning and grinding with just as much force.

"Baby. Let's go get washed up. I feel grimy from the trip. Bath with me". Tyler spoke and took Benjamin's hand and led him to the decadent bathroom. They quickly undressed each other and walked into the large shower.

Neither had touched another man before. Both were fairly inexperienced sexually yet when their hands began exploring one another it felt completely natural and comfortable. Their lips never left the other and their kissing only intensified with every minute. They washed each other, taking their time and enjoying the moment of intimacy.

"I have to taste you" Tyler stared at him and spoke without wavering. He felt Benjamin's cock twitch against his stomach.

Tyler kissed a trail down Benjamin's wet, firm body. He was on his knees and without wasting another moment he licked him from balls to tip before completely engulfing him in his mouth.

"Oh my God" Benjamin said and gripped Tyler's shoulders firmly. Tyler had never done this before, nor had it done to him but he knew Benjamin was enjoying it by his reaction. He alternated between sucking and stroking and felt Benjamin's balls harden.

He tried pushing Tyler away before he came but Tyler wouldn't let go with his mouth.

"I'm going to cum" Benjamin groaned loudly and shot his warm juice in Tyler's eager mouth. Tyler continued sucking and licked him clean, swallowing every drop. He looked up with dark eyes and smiled.

"You're so sexy Benjamin. I want you so bad" Tyler said, lust dripping with every word. Benjamin shut the water off, grabbed a towel and wrapped Tyler in it and wrapped one around himself after. He took his hand and led him to the bed.

"I have dreamed of this moment Tyler. Are you sure?" Benjamin asked staring into his eyes.

"Yes. I want this. I want you". Tyler grabbed him and removed their towels with one fluid movement. He reached down and stroked Benjamin and within seconds he felt Benjamin's hand stroking him.

He wanted Benjamin that very minute but knew he would have to be patient. He asked Benjamin to get on his knees and began massaging his tight entrance. Benjamin  eagerly welcomed the two fingers prepping him and although it was uncomfortable for a brief moment, he began grinding on his hand.

He moaned in his pleasure and Tyler entered another finger and moved quickly to widen his hole. He moved swiftly and began scissoring him which caused Benjamin to nearly lose control with lust.

"Please Tyler. I need you now" Benjamin sputtered.

Tyler laid him on his back and feverishly kissed him as he lined his cock against Benjamin's well prepped hole. Slowly he pushed himself in, feeling his muscles tighten around him.

"Relax Benji, It will help with the pain if you relax" he spoke softly to him. Benjamin took a deep breath and relaxed as Tyler worked his manhood in deep. He paused and waited for Benjamin to adjust. After a few minutes Tyler began moving slowly at first until he reached a pleasurable rhythm.

"Ty, you feel so amazing. God I love you so much." Benjamin said as he felt Tyler thrust into him over and over. Tyler grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him in quickly feverishly kissing him sliding his tongue in and battling for dominance. He won and explored Benjamin's mouth with his tongue as he continued to deeply penetrate him.

"Yes. Yes right there. More" Benjamin moaned and Tyler continued to hit his prostate with his thick cock.

They both came and collapsed on the bed. The feeling was amazing and they basked in their afterglow. They were insatiable and repeatedly made love all evening. It was a mind blowing experience for both of them and when they were both spent, they quickly showered together and made it back to bed where they tangled their bodies like vines before sleep hit them hard.