Chapter 3

IVI POV

I checked myself before withdrawing myself from my car, I slid my bag in my arm and lock my car. I'm here to start the renovation planned on Mrs. Velasquez office and their library. Napakatahimik ng University dahil lahat ng mga studyante ay nasa loob ng classroom. May nakakasalubong naman akong mga ibang student na nasa mga benches na nakatambay, dumeretso ako sa opisina ng dean but according to her assistant she took an leave for two days kaya dumeretso na ako sa library. Wala pa naman ang mga inaasahan ko na mga tauhan para tumulong sa 'kin, well I'm way too early and excited because this is my first project and I want to give all my effort to this.

Dahan-dahan na binuksan ko ang pinto at napahinto sa nadatnan, two person kissing leaning on the wall at kahit nakaharang ang babae sa akin kilalang-kilala ko ang lalaking kasama nito. Heat ascended on my face thinking that I once kiss and touch this man, and now he's jerking infront of me like woman are his toy. I face my knuckles to the door and knock, they stop and craned their neck towards my direction.

"Sorry for the intrusion kids" I plainly said, "But this place ain't appropriate for a make-up sesh, if you can't stop your libido get out and rent a place" pagalit na sabi ko, I frowned and look at them on disbelief.

Binuksan ko ng mas malaki ang pinto and motioned my hand "Get out before I report this to the president" there's a threat on my voice, nagmamadaling umalis ang babae while Mr. Velasquez stayed while leaning his back on the wall, cross her arm and met my gaze.

"Good morning Architect and thank you for the perfect intrusion, by the way you look great" I lift my brow

"Get out calyx, I don't have enough time to deal with your menacing sarcasm" I pointed the door, he slid his hand on his pocket and close our distance.

I hitch and step back to have my distance "I feel annoyed by your intrusion but I'm more satisfied how I affect you so much" his voice become darker and deeper, his mint scent from his mouth and fresh soap perfume filling my nostrils.

"Yeah, negative affect now get out at magsisimula na kami rito" I pointed my hand at the door, nadidinig ko na kasi ang mga yabag ng mga tao palapit sa amin.

He step back and match my gaze "I'll make sure next time that affect won't annoy you" he winked before he turned his back and walk out the room.

I shook my head "Not gonna happened"

Gumawa muna ako ng minute of orientation and explain all the details sa project bago kami magsimula. Hinati ko Sila enough for me to delegate every task, yung unang grupo will assembling the shelves on the other room, sa pangalawang grupo mag pintura at sa ikatatlo ay tulungan ako mag measure.

A several hours had passed and I heard the bell rung, it means it's already lunch time. I wipe all my sweat in the face up to my neck.

"Mga kuya, you can have your lunch na then balik kayo one thirty" anunsyo ko sa kanila.

"Sige ma'am, kain na din po kayo" I smiled "Mamaya" hinatid ko sila ng tingin palabas before I fixed my things, I have planned to eat outside alone.

Ready na sana ako when calyx step-in my eyes darted on the paper bag at his left hand and that thing is smell good that I could feel my stomach clench out of hunger.

"Lunch?" inangat nito ang dala and close our distance, mabilis akong umiling "I'm having my lunch outside"

He look disappointed and latched his attention to the paper bag "I brought you lunch hoping that you'll eat this" on his guilty tone.

I cracked a smile and cross my arm infront of my chest "Wala naman akong naalala na dalhan mo ako ng pagkain Calyx, but your so generous to bring me one"