2 : Arraved at Seoul ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You have arrived few minutes ago , but since your new assistance who was arranged by your father is late you have to wait In front of the airport .
As your eyes were wandering across the street , you noticed that people are looking at you with a blush in their face . At first you are creep out since they aren't moving for the past few minutes . But soon after realizing what they are doing they moved their gaze  from you .

After a few minutes your new assistant arrived , she was a lady in her  thirties but she looks younger .
After finding a comfortable sitting position in your Lamborgini you decides to listen some of your favourite K-pop songs .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You arrived at your new mansion  which is huge . Well you expect that it would be huge but not this huge .

After your new assistant bid you good buy . You decides to sleep cause you are tried from your trip . You learn your assistant's name is Hana Kim .
She's sweet . You thought .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV :

I woke up at the sound of my phone . It was a message from mommy ,

Mommy ( Nora ) :
Good morning dear , I forgot to tell you that I enroll you in Jaewon High's fashion department . And the students in fashion department can wear altered clothes . So now you can show them your fashion sense . Aren't you happy sweetie ??  :-)

Sweetie ( Y/n ) :
Good morning mommy, and yes I'm excited to show them my fashion sense .

After learning such great information I got ready as soon as I can and start walking downstairs to have my breakfast that was made by the head chef . Then I call assistance Kim to pick me up for shopping.

I search a lot of stores and bought a lot of shirts , skirts , dresses , shoes and a lot more items .

After finishing my shopping I asked assistance Kim to drive me home .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was laying on my bed lazily then I remembered that I didn't tell Crystal that I'm staying in Korea . So I quickly grabbed my phone and start typing

Red eyes angel (Y/n) :
Hey , Crystal  are you free tomorrow ???  I'm in Seoul right now and I'm  going to  stay here for a while . Well I think we should hangout , tell me when you are free and asked DG tool  ;-)

Sweet angel ( Crystal ) :
Really !!! You're staying here ? That's awesome . And yes , I'm free tomorrow . Well DG is very busy lately so I don't think he can come though

Red eyes angel :
Then we should meet here ************
It's pretty sad that DG can't come though , but I'm super excited to see you tomorrow . Good night, Sweet angel . Oh !!!  and tell the other sweet angel  good night ~

Sweet angel :
Stop using that nickname it's embarrassing , and don't worry I'll tell her .

Can't wait to see her tomorrow . I thought while closing my eyes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal's POV :

I was sitting in a sports car with Gun while returning from a business meeting , suddenly my phone started buzzing . It was a message from Y/n
my crush . 

Red eyes angel :
Hey , Crystal are you free tomorrow ??? I'm in Seoul right now and I'm going to stay here for a while . Well I think we should hangout , tell me when you are free and asked DG too ;-)

She asked me to hangout tomorrow   . Reallyyyyyyyyyyyy  I mentally screamed  a big smile came to my face . I quickly replied   

Sweet angel :
Really !!! You're staying here ? That's awesome . And yes , I'm free tomorrow . Well DG is very busy lately so I don't think he can come though

Red eyes angel :
Then we should meet here
************
It's pretty sad that DG can't come though , but I'm super excited to see you tomorrow . Good night , sweet angel . Oh !!! and tell the other sweet angel good night ~

Sweet angel :
Stop using that nickname it's embarrassing , and don't worry I'll tell her .

I'm very happy right now , I should hurry now !!! I thought while asking Gun to hurry .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cookie : 1

When Crystal reached home , she quickly put a facemask on her face , then she changed bodies .

In her other body she is deciding which dress she should wear tomorrow .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cookie : 2

DG was sitting at his office doing some paperworks then suddenly he started sneezing nonstop .

Who's remembering me ???  he thought while he try to focus on his work again .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ This is the second chapter of “Romanticism ”

I hope you'll enjoy this .

English is my second language and I'm not good at it .

I'm sorry if I make any mistake in this chapter .
Please tell me in the comments if I have made any mistakes in this chapter ]