1 : Goodbye Y/c ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're sitting beside your room's large window . For the past few months you are pretty much bored  with everything , you want to start something new , something that will excites you .
So after some thinking , you decides to go to school . You're homeschooled as long as you can remember . So going to school now is a big change for you . And you're ready for that .
But the main challenge for you is to convinced your parents and specially your overprotective father .

~~~~~~~~~~~That night~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's POV :

I have to do it , now !!!  I thought while standing outside my daddy's office door .
I knocked the door three times , then I heard  daddy's voice , he told me to come in .
As I opened the door I saw daddy is  sitting on his chair and mommy is standing beside him .
Daddy , I need your permission .”
I said looking at his red eyes calmly .

My parents looked at me for some seconds then my father said , “What it is , sweety .”
“Daddy , I want to go to school .”  I said as my parents looked very shocked .
“No , you can't go to school , it's very dangerous for my baby girl to go to school , what  happened if someone bullied you or even worst kidnapped you ” my father said .

Then mommy start patting his back and told him to claim down .
“ It's okay sweetie , you can go to school . ” as mommy said those words , I looked at her in happiness while daddy looked at her in disbelief .
Then mommy continued , “ But you have to go to Korea , for your studies , is that okay with you ? ”
Well I don't have any problem , and I have been in Korea before . I thought then asked her why ? She answered me “ well since you know that you are very popular in Y/c and people would go crazy to see you in their school ,and  it would be a disaster , well I know you are also popular in Korea but I'm sure that they don't create a chaos . And we also stay there for two years ,so it won't be a problem for my baby, right ?”  I looked at her with a small smile and nodded , then she told me to pack my stuff and everything else that I need cause I will be leaving tomorrow . After saying goodnight to them I made my way to my room . Daddy stayed silent all this time , cause he can't believed what  mommy said .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tomorrow came faster . And I can't believed I'm going to school in Korea . Mommy said she already enrolled me in a school  at Seoul and got me a mansion . So I don't have to worry about anything .

~~~~~~~~~~~~ In Airport~~~~~~~~~~~

The moment we reached at the airport daddy strated to looking very gloomy and sad . Well I understand why is that though . He must be very sad that I'm leaving .

I walked towards him and gave him a kiss on his cheek , then I turned to mommy and also gave her a kiss .
As my flight was about to take off , I bid my good buy to them . Then they started to look at me with teary eyes , I don't understand why is that though .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arthur's POV :

My baby girl is leaving me . She is going to study in another country all by herself . She's grown up now . I thought while looking at my baby girl leaving , my eyes filled with tears but I can't cry in front of her . She would think I'm such a crybaby .
Then I looked at Nora , her eyes were also teary . I could understand why is that .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV :

I can't believe I'm leaving Y/c . And the most important thing is I'm going to study in a school for the first time . I thought while sitting in my seat  looking outside the window . To tell the truth I'm a little bit sad cause I'm leaving mommy and daddy . But I'm also happy to go to Korea .

I could meet Crystal and DG there . Ah !!! I could also meet my gang there if I was lucky . Now I can't wait .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ This is the first chapter of  “Romanticism ”

I hope you'll enjoy this .

English is my second language and I'm not good at it .

I'm sorry if I make any mistake in this chapter .
Please tell me in the comments if I have made any mistakes in this chapter ]