13 : A date in the library ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day -

Y/n is sitting besides Mira and talking with her about the upcoming exams , when the girl who's sitting on Mira's right asked both of them , “ Mira , Y/n ... Where are you two studying for the exams ? ”

Y/n thought for a moment then said , “ I have no idea , maybe I should just study at home . ”

Hm.. I'm heading to the library latter . ” Mira said “ Since school finishes early today .”
Then she looks at Y/n , her eyes suddenly start shining with happiness as she ask , “ Why don't you come with me Y/n ??

Y/n without any second thought answer , “ Ok ,  why not ? ”

And if it's even possible her eyes shone brighter .

Then a familiar voice called out Mira .

“ Hey , Mira ”

Y/n and Mira both turned their head  towards the direction , and it is no other than Zack .

“ Hey , I'm ... going to the library too . Shall we go together ? If you're okay with it .” he asked shyly .

He's being shy ??? But it doesn't suit him at all . You thought as you looked Zack struggling with his words .

Without wasting any time Mira firmly said , “ No ”

“ What ? Why not ? ”

“ If you go , you'll get into a fight again . ” Mira says as a matter of fact .

Hey.. I don't go around looking for a scrap all the time ” Zack said trying to defend his image.

“ Yes , you do ” Mira said “ You know I absolutely hate fighting ”

On the other hand , Y/n is trying her best to not laugh at Zack's expression when he gets rejected . For her it's really funny . Then she decided to help that poor soul .

“ Hey , Mira ! I think we should let him come too .” Y/n said , trying her best to convinced Mira . “ And he won't fight , right ? ”

Zack quickly nod his head and said , “ Yes , I won't fight . I promise . ”

Finally Mira gave in and let him come too , and Zack start thanking Y/n in his mind .

_________________________________________

Zack is waiting for Mira outside of the library , he's fully covered in expensive brands from head to toe .

Today I've got a date with Mira .  He thought .

After a while someone call his name .

“ Zack ”

Isn't that Y/n's voice !! He thought as he quickly glance at the way from where he thought her voice is coming from , but he saw Mira who's wearing a pink jacket [ or something like that ] over her uniform and she tied her hair in a bun  . Am I hallucinating ??

“ You're here early ”  Mira said

P... pretty !!  Zack thought still pretty in casual clothes .

He was too lost in thoughts that he didn't notice Y/n coming from Mira's behind . But he is snapped out of it when Y/n called him .

“ Hello , Zack ”