5 : Night Drama ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" That will be 70 cents . " A cubby guy said behind the counter , as he asked" Do you need a bag ? "

" Nope "

" Good bye " he said as the person left leaving him disappointed .

Please say thank you he thought .

He seems really sad while thinking about something . Then the store door opened again and snap him out of his thoughts .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel's POV :

I was wondering how different my life was in my new body and how miserable in this . Then the store bell rang and someone walked in .

I was surprised to see that it was that goddess-like foreign girl and if I'm right her name was Y/n . She stare at me for few seconds .

Is she also going to look at me like I'm an insect . I thought .

Then she smiled at me and said good evening , I was really shocked at her nice behaviour towards me . Well I was happy to know that she's nice .

" Do you have some chocolates ?? " she asked.

" They are there " I pointed to where they are .

" Thanks " She said to me with a sweet smile on her face and walked away .

After she collected what she needed , she came at the counter to pay . Well she bought a lot actually . While I was scanning her items she asked me something that I don't expect .

" Sorry to ask you suddenly but do you want to be my friend ??? " she asked me with hope in her eyes .

???

" Well I know it's sudden . But you looked like a good guy to me especially your eyes are telling me that you are a good person , eyes can't lie you know ."
She said.

" O..ok " I said since I also want to be her friend .

" Thanks , By the way my name is Y/n L/n , and what's your ? " she asked me.

" I'm Daniel Park " I told her

" Oh !! Do you know there was also a guy named Daniel Park in my class . Come to think of it , both of you resemble each other " she said that , but I don't think so .

"By any chance do you go to Jaewon high ?? " I asked her . To tell the truth I feel like an idiot to ask that question since I know we go to the same school

" Yes , do you also go there ? We could walked to school then . " she said

" No , but my roommate goes there . His name is also Daniel Park , I think you must be taking about him . He's in fashion dept . Well if you want you could walked with him . " I asked , since I don't want to miss an opportunity like this

" Oh !! Really ? "

" Yes "

" Okay , let me get a few chips then ." she said as she walked away .

Then the store bell rang again and three familiar faces walked in .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV :

I was searching for some chips , then I heard the door bell , I guess some other customers came in .

As I walked towards the counter I saw three familiar faces , those guys are in my class .

They don't notice me at first but when they did , their faces turn red .
Then I noticed Daniel , he seems to be in trouble .

Oh !!! I understand now they are buying some stuff that shouldn't be bought by teenagers . I thought .

I leaned my head towards Daniel and asked him what are they buying , he answered that they are buying cigarettes .

Then I turned my head towards them and said , " Hey , you guys are clearly underage . "

Then the door opened again and I saw a familiar guy , if I'm right his name was Zack.

" Hey !! Let's just go somewhere else ! Stop messing around ! " Zack yelled at the three goons . Then he seems to find something interesting and gave an evil smirk .

" Hey you shouldn't smoke , it's bad for your health . " I said to them .

Zack then started thinking something and stare at me , well it's a little bit uncomfortable.

Then he walked away with his goons .

I don't understand what just happened nor did Daniel .

I paid for my things and gave Daniel a energy drink then I walked away after saying goodnight to him .

But unknown to me that Zack and his three goons were hiding somewhere and waiting for me to leave so they can beat Daniel .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zack's POV :
I was waiting outside for them to come out , but they were late so I just walked inside and told them to let's go somewhere else . But then I noticed that guy who tried to flirt with Mira , as I was planning how to get my revenge a familiar voice Interrupters my thought . I noticed that she was the new foreign girl Y/n .
Well she is beautiful but my Mira is the best . Mira seemed to like her a lot , I can't let her see me fighting this turd . As I was thinking all of this I noticed that she was a little uncomfortable because I was starting at her for some time although I was clearly lost in thoughts . I took my goons and waiting outside for her to leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV :

The next day you and Daniel were walking together to school .
He seems really happy to see you but also a little sad for a reason that was unknown to you .

As the two of you were walking down the hallway both of you could hear some whisper about you two , though you don't mind them .

Daniel opened the door and told you to go inside first , you thank him and went inside . But as soon you walked in you heard Zack's goons taking about someone who got beaten by Zack .

As you sit down on your seat and heard them taking , it's not like you want to heard they're very loud . After hearing some of their talk , you understand that they are taking about Daniel from the convenience store . You are angry at them for beating your friend and making fun of him . Then you looked at Daniel , he seems really pissed .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ This is the fifth chapter of "Romanticism "

I hope you'll enjoy this .

English is my second language and I'm not good at it .

I'm sorry if I make any mistake in this chapter .
Please tell me in the comments if I have made any mistakes in this chapter ]