6 : Disappointed ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are clearly disappointed in Zack , cause he beat someone innocent and weaker than him . You don't think fighting is bad cause it can be used to protect someone  , but it is bad when someone used it for fame .

I should have stayed with him . Y/n thought.

Zack's goons started talking about how Zack beat mini Daniel . You bit you lips in anger  . Then your eyes moved on Daniel he seems restless .

I really hate that . ” Mira said .

Why don't you just go out with him ? He's nice to you ~ ” a girl who sit besides Mira  said that . You walked to them and listened to what are they taking about . Well they don't notice your presence .

He's always fighting . A while ago he invited me to a movie but he got in a fight in the street again . ” Mira said

“ Really ??? ” you asked her then said
“ That's not good . ” Mira seemed to be surprised to see you near her but also agree with you .

“ Geez , crazy . I'm not really shocked .” the girl besides Mira said .

“ What do you mean ? ” you asked her.

“ You don't know .
He... was a rising boxer in middle school .”  She said . Well this seemed to get your attention . Then a question pop into your head why he isn't boxing anymore .

You were paying attention to Mira then you heard the goons insulting mini Daniel's mother .

That's it you can't take this anymore .

“ Hey ” you said , every single student in the class room is now paying attention to you .

“ You shouldn't insult someone's mother , will you do that to your own mother . ” you said that , your voice was calm but deadly . The goons started to shivering at what you said . Then Daniel said , “ Hey , you guys... You've gone too far  ” he looks pissed . Everyone seemed surprised to hear that .

Zack looks really angry and he kicked his desk . And challenge Daniel for a fight . He was hesitating but eventually got up .

Then you noticed there are many students outside the class . Why is there so many students outside ? . You thought

As Zack was planning to throw a punch to Daniel , Jae just came out of nowhere and grip his hand . You just watch in awe you're planning to take care of everything if things go worst .

Zack glanced at Mira who was standing besides you . Then he free his hand from Jae's grip and throw a punch at Daniel .

                             But .....

Daniel dodge his Zack's fist.

The students gone crazy .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel's POV :

The three goons asked Zoe if she wants to see the photo of my other body without any pants. I was restless and don't want them to show it . As I heard he was a boxer I feel scared why does I have to sit near him . Then two girls came to me and asked if I have a girlfriend then Zoe came out of nowhere and started asking me to chill out with her .

Then the three goons started saying bad things about mom .

“ That Piggy's mom must be a piggy too .”

“ Pigs are born from pigs . Hahaha ”

“ What if he brings his mom ? LOL ”

“ Then I'm gonna strip both naked . Hahaha ”

“ LOL you lunatic ! ”

“ Was she happy giving birth to him ? I would have had an abortion . ”

“ Haha , crazy ass . ”

Because of me , my mom was getting insulted .

When she does her best ...

If you want to insult , just insult me !

Then I heard Y/n's voice ,

Hey , you shouldn't insult someone's mother , will you do that to your own mother . ”  her voice sounds calm but deadly .

Before I knew it the words came out of my mouth.

“ Hey , you guys... you've gone too far .”

Zack kicked his desk in and asked , asked me to get up . I was hesitating but if I don't get up he will beat me more .

He was planning to throw a punch towards me but a blonde hair male grip Zack's hand , but Zack freed his hand and throw a punch

Ever since I was little...

I got hit a lot .

So at some point ,

I could see the fist coming slowly ,

But

My body wouldn't move
as I  intended .

But

“ He dodge Zack's fist . ”

“ He's crazy fast . ”

“ Amazing ”

Today  was the first time my body follows my will .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ This is the  sixth chapter of  “Romanticism ”

I hope you'll enjoy this .

English is my second language and I'm not good at it .

I'm sorry if I make any mistake in this chapter .
Please tell me in the comments if I have made any mistakes in this chapter ]