8 : They know each other ??? ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel was upset with the treatment he's receiving from the costumers .
He is still the same but they treating him differently .

It's 3 AM now and Daniel was bored .

Shall I loose some pounds ?
Let's work out hard !
And eat some dumplings latter ! he thought .

He's doing push-ups when the store's door open and two beautiful woman walked in . Daniel doesn't notice the second one cause he's very embarrassed to look at anything .

Woah ! She's gorgeous ! But I think
Y/n is more beautiful. he thought

Crystal was glancing at him .

She will look at me like I'm an insect .
Daniel thought .

“ Hehe , oh ! sorry ! I work out a lot just like that... if I made you feel bad I'll apologize ”  Crystal said . Daniel was moved after hearing this .

I'm sorry tooyou said . Daniel doesn't noticed you all this time but after saying that he was shocked to see you .

Y/n is also here I don't notice her at all . And these two beautiful female know each other ?? he thought .

“ You must be tired . Drink this ~ ” Crystal said as she placed an energy drink at the counter .

“ And this is from meyou said as you placed some snacks .

“  T...thank you ! ” Daniel said

“ Have a good night ~ ” Crystal said sweetly .

“ Sweet dreams , Daniel ~ ” you said with a smile .

There are good people out there .
I wish the world was full of that type of person . Daniel thought happily .

On the other side -
When both of you were outside of the store you said to Crystal ,
“ You know sometimes you became a different person , although it's sweet. ”
Crystal blushes at your comment .

You both start walking towards Crystal's car . Then she bid you good bye , cause she have another meeting to attend . After she's gone you called your assistance to pick you up .

_________________________________________

Daniel was happily doing his job when the store's door opened .
“ Welcome ” he said . It was a kid with glasses he looks nervous for some reason .

“ Where are the charges ? ” the guy with glasses asked .

They're over there .” Daniel said.
Suddenly the kid with glasses took a
Charger and start running .

Excuse me !” Daniel yelled at him.

I'll pay next time !” he said while running . But he  tripped and fell down .

“ Excuse me ! A...are you hurt ? If you just go I would be in trouble..” Daniel said .

Then Zack's three goons and a fat girl appeared  .  And they make the guy with glasses and Daniel fought eachother . But Daniel was the one who is getting hit .

As the goons and the fat girl were enjoying the fight between Mini Daniel and the kid with glasses they heard some voice that make them stop .

“ Enough / Stop ”

They turned around and saw Vasco and a angry..... Y/n .
_________________________________________

Y/n's POV :

I was waiting for my assistance to come when I heard some loud voice coming outside from the convenience store . As I walked towards the store I saw Mini Daniel and some other kid from my class fighting , well Daniel was the one who's getting beaten . Then my eyes moved to Zack's three goons and a chubby girl , they are laughing and talking pictures of the fight . Now this makes me mad . How could they make someone fought eachother just for their fun .

I hate these types of people . I thought as I was walking towards them

“ Stop ” I yelled at them  , then I noticed a black haired male with tattoos all over his body . His eyes held pure innocence and a will to help others so I knew he wasn't a bad person . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV :

“ Mind your own business . ”

“ Take a hike .”

“ Don't interfere or you will be sorry . ”

Those three  goons said . Then the fat girl said , “ wow he's my style . ”
“ Isn't everyone ? ” the guy with a pointy face said .

“ Hey , that's Vasco and Y/n ” One of them said .

“ What the ?! ”

That Vasco ? And why Y/n is here ?

“ The architecture class prez ? ”

“ Now what   ? ”

That's Vasco  the kid with glasses thought .
Wh...what's going on ? And why is she still here ? She shouldn't roam around alone at this hour it's dangerous for a girl . Mini Daniel thought as he looked at Y/n with worried eyes .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ This is the eighth chapter of "Romanticism "

I hope you'll enjoy this .

English is my second language and I'm not good at it .

I'm sorry if I make any mistake in this chapter .
Please tell me in the comments if I have made any mistakes in this chapter ]