9 : Meeting Vasco ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suddenly the black haired male with tattoos whose name is Vasco grabbed the guy with pointy face . That's gonna hurt . You thought.
Then Vasco said , “ You guys are bad guys . ”

“ Sorry ! let me down ! ” pointy face said .

You want to get hit too ? ” Vasco asked the other goons .

“ N..no ! ” they said

“ Wanna head home ? ” Vasco asked

“ Yeah ! ” the three goons said in unison .

They quickly got up and leave you four alone .

“ Are you guys alright ? ” you rushed to Mini Daniel and the guy with glasses and start searching for injury but you found none . 

Such a beautiful girl cared for them .
Vasco thought as a tear dropped from one of his eyes . You don't noticed that since you're busy checking for injury on them . “ I'm okay , Y/n ” Mini Daniel said . “ Really ” you asked , then you moved your attention to the kid with glasses “ And are you okay ? ”
“  Y...yeah ” he said . “ Oh , aren't you in my class . What's your name ? ” you asked him . “  I'm Jiho . ” he said .

Then Mini Daniel , Jiho and your attention moved to Vasco .

“ Thanks , Vasco . ” Jiho said happily .

“ You know me ? You from our school ?” Vasco asked

“ Yep , the fashion department . ”

“ Fashion ? That's the transfers student's class right ? ”

“ Yep !”

“ The one who knocked down Zack ? ”

“ Yep ! ”

“ And the one who helped Zack ? ”

“ That's her ” Jiho said he pointed his fingers at you . Vasco looked at you for a moment , then he quickly turned his head back at Jiho .
Tell the new guy , don't screw
around ” Vasco said as he shed a few tears from one of his eyes . This time you noticed that and quickly took out your handkerchief and gave him to wipe his tears .
“ Don't cry .”  you said . He looked surprised then suddenly his face turned red and you just freaked out .
“ Do you have a fever ??? ” you asked him in  panic . “ N..no he said .

“ I'm Y/n L/n . And may I know your name ?” you asked him with a sweet smile .

“ I'm E...untae Lee also known as Vasco .”

“ Then I'm gonna call you Vasco . And thank you for helping my friend ." You thanked him as you gave him one of your signature smile . He seemed to be frozen , not only him but the other two as well . Then your phone started buzzing , you looked at the screen and it was a message from assistance Kim,