Page 9

Today is a special day for the townsfolk! It's Valenjune's day.

"The greatest time of the year Valenjune's day. The townsfolk in gravity falls love Valentine's Day so much, they thought it would be great to celebrate it twice" explains Gruncle Stan with annoyance in his voice
Mabel is running around the house getting prepared for the day and Dipper is sitting on his bed in his room in the attic reading his journal, looking for the 'perfect' gift to give Wendy, "Ah-ha! This is perfect!" Shouts Dipper to himself, "This necklace could make the wearer stronger in both physical and mentally. I know exactly where this is!"
Dipper gets dress and heads out the door immediately.

Stella and Kaycee are also getting ready for the day at home, "I hate this day" says Kaycee
"I love Valenjune's day!" Yells Stella with over excitement in her voice, "Maybe you should ask Dipper to be your Valenjune"
Kaycee gives Stella a death stare, "Haha, very funny"

Mabel makes sweaters for everyone to wear today, fortunately for Dipper he was already in search for that neckless.

Dipper's POV
After a few hours of searching, I finally find my perfect gift for Wendy.
Wendy is going to love this neckless! "I can't wait to give it to her"
I put it in my pocket and start heading into town to find the perfect box for it. I finally find one, I walk inside the store and find a plaid colored one, I pay for it and head back out the store.

~Mystery Shack~
I go into my room to look for an outfit to look 'presentable' for tonight's Valenjune's party.
I put on a black button down, brown khakis my regular sneakers and of course my Pine tree hat.
I put Wendy's present in my pocket and run down the stairs.

Stella's POV
"This party is going to be so awesome!"
Kaycee and I are in awe with the decorations that surround the Shack, "Um, don't you think it's a bit much?" Says Kaycee
"That's Mabel for you!" I say giggling
We walk inside and the interior was more 'extra' that the outside, the entire house had flowers and hearts either tapped, glued or even sowed into the walls, "Definitely Mabel's doing" I state while walking deeper into the house.
"Hello ladies"
I look to the voice and it's none other than, "Wow Dipper, you clean nice" I point gun fingers at him, he chuckles and points them back, "Ayee"
I go into the kitchen and grab a Pitt-cola from the fridge, I open the can up, take a sip and head into the living room.
"Alright everyone! Into the hall! My house isn't where the parties happenin'" yells Stan

We all get into the hall, Soos is playing the music like he did at the last party and now we're just waiting for the guests to arrive.
"I guess I'll mingle with whoever's here"

Dipper's POV
Am I supposed to be this nervous?
I tug onto my collar trying to get some air.
I look around, there's a lot of people here today. My anxiety starts kicking in until I saw Wendy in the tsunami of people, I start my way to her when I felt someone tug me from behind, I look back, "Margo! Hey, what's up?"
"Hey Dipper! Would you like to be my Valenjune?" As she asked me she held out a box of chocolate to me, "I'm sorry Margo, I have to decline. And I'm actually in the middle of something so if you don't mind" I try turning around but she grabbed my arm, "That wasn't a question Dipper, now be my Valenjune, or pay the price of denying me!"
I roll my eyes and proceed to Wendy, "Dipper! Go get the rest of the drinks from the kitchen!" Yells Gruncle Stan
I groan and since I knew I wasn't going to win, I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen, "I always have to do errands for him, why me, why can't I be left alone, at least for today"
I grab the sodas and walk back towards the party, "Need help with that?" I look towards the voice and it's Kaycee, I give her a smile, "Yes. Please, so I don't have to come back to get more"
She quickly grabs the rest of the sodas and walks beside me, "So, who's your Valenjune?" She asks
I blush and look away, "Well. No one actually. But I got a gift for someone special to me so.."
"Oh really? Who's the lucky girl?" She giggles in the end of her sentence
"Um.. Wendy.."
She looks at me concerned, then soft smiles, "I hope you get what you deserve Dipper"
She walks ahead of me and puts the sodas down by the table, "I'll handle the rest, go get her!" She pinches my cheeks, I laugh a bit, "Thanks Kaycee"

"Alright Dipper, you got this! This is exactly what you've been waiting for!"
I scan the room once again, where are you Wendy. There she is! Leaning against the wall, talking to.. Robbie.
Right. I forgot they were together.
I put my hands in my pocket, and take out the box, I look at it, tears start to slowly fall down my face, "What am I doing..?"
I decided to leave, everything in my surroundings became white noise as I pass everyone in sight.
"Dipper! What's wrong?!"
I felt someone grab my shoulder from the crowd, then a pull, "Come here"
A hug from a stranger in the crowd, I didn't know what else to do but to hug back. Everything once again became silent, this person, the love, the smell, the warmth. Who is this?

I pull us apart, "K-Kaycee?!"
She also had tears in her eyes, "Dipper, talk to me whats wrong?"
I give her a bright smile, I grab her hands and start spinning, she spins with me, as I started laughing she also formed tears in her eyes laughing with me, everyone got quiet to watch us in the crowd.
When we both got it out of our system, "I know who I want to give this gift to now, someone that deserves it" I say
She's still giggling as she spoke, "Who's the lucky one?"
I go down on one knee taking out the neckless, "Will you be my Valenjune?"
Tears come out of her eyes once again, a big bright smile forms in her lips as she looks into my eyes, she falls to the floor bringing me into a warm embrace.

"Of course, Dipper"