Page 12

(Abuse warning, if you don't want to read this, skip the bottom half of the chapter)

The Pines family sit in the living room watching the latest episode of Ducktective, Stella and Dipper sharing the popcorn, Mabel and Stan fighting for the last can of soda on the counter. "Hey, did you guys hear that?" says Stan

They all run towards the noise and its none other than Gideon Gleeful, trying to get into the safe trying to get the deed for the Shack, "You cannot stop me!" Shouts Gideon as he has his fist in the air, Stan grabs a broom and he starts waking Gideon with it, Dipper and Stella laugh while Gideon is running out the door, "This won't be the last of me Pines!" says Gideon as he scurries into the forest.

Stella and Dipper sit in the attic talking about some new places to discover from the journal, Mabel started being a bitch to Dipper again so it was just those two upstairs as always.

Dipper's POV

I look over at Stella, I just noticed she was wearing a dress, I scan her frail body and notice things about her I didn't notice before, then I noticed she had a lot of bruises on her legs, and I mean, a lot. 

I open my mouth to ask a question, she makes eye contact with me so I quickly shut my mouth,

"What's wrong Dipper?" she asks as she puts a strand of hair behind her ear.

"N-nothing! I-um" I have no choice but to ask now, "How did you get those marks on your body?"

Oh no, she flinched, she looks down at her body then back up at me with a nervous smile, "Don't you remember how clumsy I am? I fall down the stairs almost all the time, and this bruise here? The other day I was walking home from here I fell down a hill" She giggles, "Don't worry Dipper these are nothing for you to worry about"

I simply nod at her response, I don't believe her, but I have too. 

Later on in the day I hear a knock on the door, I run downstairs to open it, "Hello Dipper~"

I roll my eyes, "What do you want now, Margo?" 

"I just want you to give me another chance, I've been going to therapy and I really want you and I to work. How about it?"

I put a hand on my chin, then I shrug, what do I really have to lose?

"Fine. Let me just tell Stella and I'll come right back!" I close the door on her and quickly run up the stairs, "Hey, Stella, I'm going out for a bit, are you going to be okay here?"

She pokes her head out the book, "Actually, I have to start heading home, I'm going to borrow your journal, okay?"

I nod and quickly change my clothes to my usual wear, then her and I head downstairs, Stella glares at Margo, then waves me goodbye and disappears into the woods.

Stella's POV

I don't trust that Margo not one bit, but now since I have the Journal I can look up some magic spells to mess with her so she can leave Dipper alone and we can all get back to how everything was.