Page 26

Dipper's POV
If I agree to Bill's deal then he's going to take over the world. Is it really worth it?
It is, only because of Stella, she's the only person that's been there and continues to be there for me, for example, she's right next to me, reading a book as I read the Journal.
She hasn't pressed on about the deal as she's really patient with me, but I'm pretty sure I need to make up my mind and fast.
"Is there something on my face?"
I get taken out of my thoughts, Stella was giving me a confused look, an eyebrow raised and all.
"N-no! I was lost in thought" I look back at the journal, "Sorry"
She smiles at me and pushes the journal out of the way, she then lays her head on my lap.
The room was kind of dark and gloomy, small lighting emerged through the triangular window, enough for it to sit gently on her face, her blue bright eyes looked as if they glowed, I smile down at her as we stared at each other in a comfortable silence.
When exactly did things change?
"What's wrong Mason?"
Without me realizing it, Stella had her right hand on my cheek, when she spoke I kind of flinched a bit at the voice and touch, I put my left hand over the hand on my cheek, I shake my head a bit, "I just dazed out is all.." I responded a low as a whisper, she softly smiles at me and nods but continues to stare into my eyes, she wasn't blushing, she never averted her eyes anywhere else, she just kept.. looking at me.
"Is there something on my face?" I ask while chuckling.
"Yeah.."
"Yeah? What is it?" I frantically rub on my face with my hands, "Get it for me Stella!"
She starts laughing, really loud, she puts her other hand on my face and she says, "Nothing's on your face Mason! Don't worry" then she kissing me on the nose, then she runs away!
I chase her of course, and with my amazing stamina I catch up to her when we reach the bottom of the stairs, in the living room, Mabel, Candy and Grenda sat on the floor doing, what ever they do.
I heard them talking about Pacifica, and the gold war they had, Mabel hoping they can be friends, "Mabel, she sucks" I say to them.
"Yeah, but Mabel sucks too" Stella says while giggling.
I couldn't help but chuckle a bit, she's right.
Mabel rolls her eyes and scoffs, "Pacifica doesn't suck, she's pretty amazing actually" she says with sass in her tone.
Stella and I exchange looks and shrug in unison. A knock is heard from the front door, I open it wondering who it is, "Oh look, the girl who sucks" then I slam the door on her face, Mabel pushes me out of the way and swings the door open, "Hey Pacifica!"
Pacifica glares at next then smiles at Mabel, "I'm having a party tonight, I am here to personally invite you and your friends, in one condition of course!"
Mabel almost had an excitement stroke, "YES! Anything!!"
"Your brother has to come along too"
I walk over to the girls and cross my arms, "I'm not going to your stupid party Pacifica" I say while glaring at her.
"I actually need you for a nerdy mission, you'll be getting paid if you succeed of course" she says while waving a stack of money in her hands, I look back at Stella and she shook her head no, but when I looked at Mabel I swore I saw literal glitter in her eyes, begging me to say yes to Pacificas request.
I grab the bridge of my nose and sigh harshly before saying, "Fine."
Mabel grabs her two best friends and runs up the stairs, Pacifica explains to me what she needed me for and what time.
After Pacifica leaves, I walk over to the living room, where Gruncle Stan was watching Ducktective, and Stella was on the floor watching it with him, I sit beside her and she leans her head on my shoulder, "Are you coming to the party?" I ask her, whispering.
"Sure." Is all she responded, I guess she was really into the show.

After a long while it was finally time to head for the party, Mabel, Candy, Grenda, Stella and I got a ride from Gruncle Stan to Northwest Mansion, we all exit the car and walk up the longest steps in my life of living.
Mabel knocks on the door as loud as possible with the company of Candy and Grenda.
I roll my eyes when Pacifica opened the door excitingly welcoming us inside of her Castle, as we walk the three stooges run over to the food station, as Stella and I followed Pacifica to her parents, Mr. Northwest looks at Stella and I up and down before saying, "This is how you arrive to my mansion? Pacifica, give these too formidable clothing" he waves his hand in dismissal, Stella scoffs and grabs my hand, she does that when she doesn't want to say anything rude.
Pacifica rolls her eyes, "Fine, come on you two" she says to Stella and I as she walks away, we follow close behind.

Stella's POV
As the demon princess explains to Mason why we were here thoroughly, I look around the large hallways, all the paintings, statues, 'I hate rich people' I think to myself.
We make it to the dressing room, Pacifica hands me a dress, I shake my head and walk over to the other dresses, I find a black dress that reached up to my knees, and some skippers.
Mason comes out of the dressing closet in a suit, I blush at the sight but quickly brush it off before he notices, then the three of us walk over to the room Pacifica wanted Mason to purify.
"I'm going to check out the party, if you need me come get me" I say to them.
Mason smiles at me and simply nods. Pacifica didn't say anything.

The party was extremely boring, stupid rich people doing stupid rich boring things, laughing obnoxiously to the stupidest things.
Here I was, standing by the food stable, eating all the chocolate, Mabel, Candy and Grenda were staring at all of the beautiful rich guys, "Care to dance?" I look towards the voice, a tall man stood before me with a mask on, he wore a yellow and black suit as well, and he had a rather large smile on his lips, before I was able to say anything, his gloved hands grabbed mine and he pulled me to the dance floor.

We dance for hours, or that's what it felt like, everyone surrounding me felt like they all disappeared, being with this man felt so.. familiar.
"Is there something wrong?" And his voice, it was so calming.
"No, nothings wrong" I said quickly, he raised a brow and chuckled, I was startled when he spun me and pulled me closer, "Why did you choose to dance with me?" I asked
"Something about you, it simply drove me to you" he responded with much confidence.
No more words were shared between us after that, we just danced, I giggled a few times but that was it, he had nothing but a smirk.

It was perfect.