Chapter 1

Blossom Pov

Me and my sisters where hanging out in our castles library, bubbles and buttercup weren't really reading more like flipping through the pages out of boredom.

Yea I can't blame them father sent us here to kill time, so him and the lord of darkness can discuss a plan to stop this endless bloodthirsty war.

Honestly I'm tired of the constant blood shed between the werewolf's ,vampire and humans. This is the first time in history that the kings of both sides called a truce. Father told us not to leave this room or get in the way...so if boredom has to consume me and my sisters bodies to get rid of my peoples suffering

So be it

"Ughhhh... I'm so bored" buttercup complains dropping herself on top of the table. Bubbles looks over nodding in agreement.

The feeling is mutual

"Well we cant leave until the meeting is over" I answer flipping the page to one of my favorite books since I was a little girl. I've read this book so many times I practically know all the words imprinted in each page.

The blood wars Beginning

The humans betrayed the Vampires, werewolf's and sirens but most importantly the witches. We had Salem witch trials driving them to extinction.

Since the past kings found out each and everyone of their weaknesses, they used that knowledge to get rid of them.

They hung or burnt them all wiping there race to nothing but old fairytales and picture books. It's sad how we could annihilate such beautiful creatures out of fear, but sadly it's what we humans do.

Now because of our great great great great great great grandfathers screw up, we've been in a war with the rest of the supernatural creatures for 500 years.

I flip through the pages to be met by beautiful green eyes. A drawing of the first seen witch Amber, and her convent.

The last witch to be executed

This was the last drawing of Amber with her family. I trace my finger over the red fiery ink with big beautiful curls drawn to be her hair.

I mentally smile to myself, I always admired her hair and how it was so red and wild. No one in this kingdom has hair quite like it... except for me.

My sisters noticed her on the page and leaned over to get a better look, if you really looked she had features all just like me and my sisters. Her apple green eyes like butters, her pink lips and picture perfect smile like bubs, and her hair like me.

"I wonder what she was like" I blurt out, she has features and beauty that any human would die for. Bubbles giggles at my sudden statement, before she glances at the glass of water lying next to her.

Giving us a quick mischievous glance she reaches for it.

I know exactly what she's up to

"Bubbles no" I say sternly

"Come on blossom we were born with these abilities for a reason what's the point of hiding it" she says raising her hand over the glass

"Because father said no one should know" I warn

"And no one is here" buttercup buds encouraging this behavior

"There is a meeting going on with two kings in ONE castle you don't know who is or isn't here watching" I retort

"Come on blossom your over thinking things, plus it's the only fun thing we can do" buttercup says watching bubbles in fascinating.

Taking a deep breath and closing her eyes Before raising her hand as the water arose with it in the same motion.