Episode Ten: House(pt. 3)

*This is published on February 15, 2020. The next part will come out today and the next episode will come out next weekend. If you like these parts, please vote and/or comment. That would be much appreciated. Thank you. Enjoy!*

Guy fluttered his eyes open, seeing nothing but a bright light in front of him. His vision was nothing but a blur until he blinked his eyes a couple of times. He gazed up at the ceiling of a room that seemed familiar.

"Guy, you're awake!" Guy heard Dave's voice from beside him and glanced over at his older muscular brother, grinning from ear to ear excitedly.

Guy smiled in relief to see his older brother again. "Dave." He looked around the room and recognized it instantly. "Wait...we're in Stovepipe Junction?"

Dave nodded his head in confirmation. "Yep."

"At our parent's house?" Guy's voice became concerned.

Dave nodded his head slowly this time with a raised brow. "Yes."

Guy looked around frantically and sat up from his bed while raising a question for Dave. "The Ghosts...Jeckles--"

"Far behind us." Dave remained calm while leaning forward from his chair.

Guy shot a panicked gaze at his brother. "I don't think they're too far behind us."

"What do you mean?"

Guy breathed heavily while standing up from his bed and pacing back and forth. "He's going to kill us...he's going to kill everyone."

Dave immediately stood up and put his strong hands on his little brother's shoulders gently to calm him down. He gazed into Guy's trembling eyes with his soft ones. "Guy, calm down. Is everything okay? What's going on?"

"Jeckles...he's going to kill everyone. He's going to kill everyone." Guy kept mumbling and repeating himself over and over again...his lips quivering.

"Guy," Dave called out calmly. "They are far behind us as far as we're concern. They're stuck at Cambridge the last time I checked."

"Cambridge...? We're all supposed to meet at Cambridge."

"That's where you're held hostage, Guy."

Guy blinked his eyes while glancing around anywhere but at his brother. "This doesn't make any sense. Why would Jeckles bring me to where I'm supposed to meet you guys?"

Dave shrugged his shoulders and took his hands off of his brother's shoulders. "I don't know. All I know is that you were in trouble...he was torturing you...he was hurting you."

Guy noticed Dave's eyes trembling while trying to hold back his tears. "Dave...I...how did you know that I was being tortured?"

Dave cornered a small nervous smile. "Louis put a tracker in your hat and McWinkle had a device that led us to you. On top of that, it has some hidden camera in it and...and--" Dave stopped mid-sentence, having immediate flashbacks of watching his own brother being electrocuted on some device through a camera. He had no idea there were tears streaming down on his face.

Guy softened his gaze at his older brother, realizing what Dave meant. He noticed the tears on his older brother's face. "Dave...I didn't know you saw that--."

"It wasn't just me who saw you getting tortured...Michellee and E.B saw it too. Along with McWinkle and Gluntz. And Goat. That's why we went over to Cambridge in the first place--"

"Wait, d-did you just say Goat?!" Guy stuttered his question with a shout.

Dave blinked his eyes in utter confusion. "Yeah...Goat...I assume that's his name."