Episode Fourteen: Anywhere(pt. 1)

*Hey guys, this is the final episode and to warn you, it's going to be long. It might more than five parts. Sorry for the long part and chapter but this finale is going to make an impact on the story's ending and into the next season(I am planning on writing another season because I'm obsessed with this show). Anyways, I don't know when the next part will come out. Hopefully by today. This is updated on March 28, 2020. Have a blessed day! Again, the intro is One Foot by Walk the Moon. Enjoy!*

Whoa, whoa, wait, WHAT?!?!? How is Jeffrey alive?!

E.B. and Fawn stared up at this man who claimed to be Jeffrey Am I at the front desk in the Meepville police station.

"Jeffrey Am I?" the lady inquired to confirm his name.

"Yes," Jeffrey answered.

E.B. couldn't say anything...this new hope is finally poking through the darkness but the question is...how is Jeffrey still freaking alive?! He was killed off in Episode Four and now he's alive?! What the heck?! Writer...explain! Explain everything right now!

The woman took note of the man's name. "Alright...do you have a place--?"

"Yep...I do."

"Alright...well, we'll get on that kidnapping," The woman replied to E.B.

"Okay," E.B. uttered meekly, having absolutely nothing to say.

Jeffrey guided her out of the police station while sighing deeply. "Are you Guy's daughter?"

E.B. nodded her head. "Well, step-daughter. And you're Jeffrey am I! Guy talked so much about you and---"

There's a brief pause as they walked through the streets of Meepville.

"What?" Jeffrey questioned softly.

E.B. rubbed her arm with a sad gaze at the concrete ground. "He thought that you're dead...we all thought you're dead. How were you alive? How did you survive?"

Jeffrey stopped for a moment to think. "I was almost dead. But...it's almost like something just pulled me back to life and I woke up in that hospital...I was surprised that Guy wasn't there at the hospital."

"He was there...he thought that you're dead and--wait a minute," E.B. replied while having an immediate flashback of when Goat took a shot at Guy back at Guy's parent's house in Stovepipe...before she's kidnapped. She saw how his body could mend itself back up from the shot. Also, she realized that her cuts and bruises from the assassins were gone after she hugged Guy. So the question was...if Guy could automatically heal himself...then could he have healed the people he touched? Maybe it wasn't just himself that he can heal...maybe he can heal others like her as well.

Jeffrey raised his brow. "Is there something wrong?"

"It's going to sound crazy," E.B. answered meekly.

"I can handle it."

"Well...Guy...has powers."

There's a brief awkward pause.

"I'm sorry, what?"

E.B. took a deep breath to get ready to explain the whole situation to Jeffrey. "Okay...so on the train, Guy was accidentally injected with a chemical that can give him powers to defend himself and others with. So, you guys must have an encounter with each other after the train and that's when you guys made amends and you got shot...you could've died but Guy touched you which...healed you, I guess. And--"

"Wait for a second...I think I know what you're talking about. Jeckles had someone steal those ingredients so that he could make himself that chemical...that's what it does?"