Mystery

He excitedly smirks......
Hacking your laptop and installing all your private data in the usb....as if he already knew your login info....

Jungkook starts to install tiny mini cameras that were camouflaged around the room., including the bathroom and the whole upstair's area where he could see almost about anything.
.
.
.
.
You look into the box that was filled with your photos.

I started picking them up one by one, looking at the professional photography, some had my face and others had my body.
Some pics I was eating, napping, working, doing some normal shit and others had me kissing namjoon and having any kind of sexual contact with anyone.

You panic as you remember the guy who gave this box to you and look upstairs but before you do.....
You spot a camera at the bottom of the pile.

You pick it up and open it....
Starting the device...

You gasp not believing your eyes at the sight....of you being recorded while having sex with rm from outside the window.
.
.
.
.
(Jungkook opens the bathroom door)

"O hello~ what's wrong" Jungkook opens the door as he sees you, standing there waiting for you.

You came upstairs cause there was something dodgy going on and you were scared to death because of the photos.
But when you got upstairs, everything seemed normal and the guy was in the bathroom like he was suppose to be.

You: u-ummm is the box from you (you get nervous)"
Jk: sorry ma'am I'm not sure what you're talking about, I was just doing my job, sorry for the inconvenience.....

Jungkook was about to leave....but then he turned back,
"You forgot to sign....
Also..." he reaches his hand out for a handshake.
"I promise I washed my hands" (smiles underneath the mask).

You nervously shake his hand....
Quickly withdrawing it....

Jungkook  holds the front of his hat,
As a way of saying goodbye.

He goes downstairs followed by you as you close the door, but before you do....

He looks back right in front of the door and just stares at you as you slowly shut the door.

My heart was beating so fast....
I thought I was gonna get hurt or worst...
Was he really just a delivery man?
Or something else?....
.
.
.
.
Maybe I was thinking too much....maybe he wasss just a man doing his work....

I preferred not to call namjoon yet, I wasn't sure what to say about this whole situation, so I kept it quite from him....for now.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook sighs as he enters his house that was......
Next to yours....
(Smirk)
He opens his laptop and plugs in his usb as well as activating all the cameras...and there you were....

" *chuckle o wow, seems like my carrot wants to have a shower...." kookie bites his nails while tapping his boots.
.
.
.
.
"I need some stress relief...this is too much..." you go upstairs and take off your clothes right away, not giving a damn as you  throw it on the floor.

You were buck naked...

I quickly get into the bathroom and turn on the tap to fill the bath with warm water while i scrubbed myself in the shower....
*shhhhhh~

Jungkook smiles at the sight of you showing every single bit of your skin, and your long wet hair that you placed on your shoulder allowing him to see your naked back.
*jungkook smiles (in a dirty manner)
But then....
The fog slowly fills the room since you were using hot water.....

*ugh (he groans...still biting on his nails)

You get out of the shower and into the bath tub all warm and cozy while you put some shampoo on your hair and add some Fragrance to the water.
...
You lift your leg out as your long wavy hair covers your chest and arms.....
.
.
.
.
Jungkook gets up all pissed and annoyed, not being able to see shit....

He looks over to your empty room through  his window that was right in front of your room.
Not much gap difference......
He purposely rented the house next to yours, not long ago....

Jungkook grabs a ladder from his backyard  and stables it between your room and his.....getting on top and carefully crawls towards your side...
.
.
.
I felt so comfortable and cozy....
There was no way I was not gonna shut my eyes and.....
Fall asleep(*pure bliss)

You started to slide down the tub but to an extent as you fell asleep....

*click

Your bathroom door opens.... Jungkook enters the bathroom, the mist was nearly gone.

He walked inside....
*gasp
Jungkook almost slipped as he saw you sleeping in the bathtub, all sexy and hot.
He could see your leg popped out of the tub to the side as your hair was perfect placed on your boobs....

Jungkook couldn't restrain himself from touching you.

*gulp
(He reaches his hand out)

To be continued......
I hope u enjoyed and keep reading❤️💜