Delivery package

"Let's go up stairs" you whisper in his ears, dragging namjoon upstairs by his hand.

I push him on the bed and take off my clothes revealing my skin to turn him on.

You slide down his pants.....
.
.
.
.
Jungkook got a bit closer to the window with a camera in his hand, and installed it right in front of the scene from a distance trying to capture everything on the video.

He had a blank face the whole time, trying his best to control the emotions within him....but couldn't do anything to stop you.
.
.
.
.
*aaaaa~
Soft moan escaped from rm's mouth as you inserted his pelvis inside of you,...going slowly.

Eventually getting faster....
Moving your hips up and down....

"Hey~slow down" he grabs your hips,
"No babe....
It's your punishment for not listening to me.....and ignoring me for so long" you fuck him ruthlessly.

Rm grabs your waist and rolls around,
"It's my turn....don't you think" (smirks)
.
.
.
.
Jungkook looks at the sight of you getting pounded by rm, as your moans were heard through the glassed window.
Jungkook taps his foot while biting his finger nails....."I don't like this...." he mumbles.
.
.
.
.
(THE NEXT morning)
You roll to the other side seeing namjoon's cute, puffy face, "what a cutie.." you ruffle his green greyish  hair, and poked his chubby cheeks.

He opens  his eyes "Hmm?" Namjoon smiles as he jumps on you.
"You believe me right? Always..?" He strokes your face.

You get confused " *sigh if it's about yesterday..... ssssk~ no" you look away....obviously teasing him.

" o really now *chuckle" he starts tickling you.

"Ok ok yes yes I do...(he stops)
I will always believe you" you give out a sad smile....thinking you had to deal with his troubles forever that were bothering you this whole time.

The fact he wasn't ready to marry me or take any responsibility was a bit disturbing for me to keep on the relationship.

He wouldn't even pay attention to me time to time, and completely blocking me out, as if I didn't exist.

But times like these where I would ask him to stay the night are pretty rare for me, cause he barely shows up, the only time we would meet is when he's in trouble. I guess he's selfish but he's not a bad person.....plus I love this idiot so I can't help it.

*the phone starts ringing
(Rm picks it up)

"Hello.....
O yeh...I'm coming" He ends the call.
"Sorry babe I gotta go....
It's important" he gets up and gets dressed.

*sigh
You just lay on the bed....
Mentally drained
" do you really need to go....
Is it more important than me" You start to get depressed.

"Sorry~
I really can't stay" and just like that *slam
He shuts the door behind.

I get really upset, all I do is work, and nothing in my life is fun or interesting, and falling in love hurts....
So I just...
Want some kind of break from all this drama.

*knock knock

"Namjoon?" You get confused as you wear your white see-through shirt as well as your bra and just your panties.
Heading downstairs.....

*open
There was a man with a normal black mask covering his mouth and nose, but his eyes were barely shown due to his black hat.

"Package delivery..." a sweet melodic voice escapes his mouth that got my attention.
"R-right" I take the small box from his hands.

Jungkook looks at you.....
Raping you with his eyes, checking you out....
Unable to touch you.....

"Ummm....
Can I use the bathroom....
It's urgent..." he smiles underneath the mask.

"S-sure" you let him through as he makes his way upstairs.
.
.
.
.
You open the package as your hands begin to tremble with fear.
Your eyes were....wide open in shock not being able to believe that the whole box was filled with your photos.

TO BE CONTINUED....
I hope u enjoyed and keep reading💜❤️