Smile for me

[PAST]:

*SLAP!!!!!
Jungkook gets slapped across the face...

"You useless piece of ****!
What use are you to this family!" His father grabs his hair "tell me you piece of ****!"

" (hyperventilating) S-sorry~" Kookie gets scared as the blood dribbles down his nose. Putting his hands together for repentance.

"You have no criminal background! Your brother is doing much better than you! I'm so fucking ashamed! You can't even fight! How am I suppose to give you a name! What are you? A cute a RABBIT!!!" He spits on his face as Jungkook trembles in fear. He was covered in bruises.

This happened to him on a daily bases, he would cover the wounds with makeup so no one would recognise anything is wrong.

His mother sat on the chair "Ugh! Why did I give birth to you? I should've just dumped you when I had the chance...
Ugh! Whenever I see other bitches in the VENOM[org.]brag about their fucking sons and daughters. I feel like I should just kill you. At least your brother brings some worth to this family, he makes the VENOM proud.
I hope you get shot by the police, C***"
She wipes her gun.

Jungkook was crying like a baby, thinking only of you. Thinking he only needed you....realising that you were his only happiness.
.
.
.
.
You and Kookie sat on the bench together, having a break~

"*yawn man classes are boring...(stretch your neck)" you lay your head against his lap, shutting your eyes.
"Can you accept my feelings?~" Jungkook asks with a sad tone as you reject him.
"Are you crazy? (Arrogant)
You're not my type babe~ stay in your lane, we're just friends" you sit up, away from him.

Jungkook just stares at you, at the peak of crying "please~ (desperate)" he breaks down in tears "I beg you~" he couldn't tell you about his background.
Falling into your arms.

"J-Jungkook? (You slightly push him away) isn't it just your hormones, cause we had sex and stuff, I think your mistaken....
I only look for fun...boy (smirk) don't get ahead of yourself...
I'm not into someone like you~ boring and nerdy (cocky smile)" you pick up your bag, placing it on your shoulder as you ditch him.

Kookie's hands were trembling, not having hope left....he thought accepting his fate that was driving him into a corner was the only way to get your attention. Otherwise you would end up with RM, cause you ment the world to him....
.
.
.
.
*HARD CRYING!!
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! *kick
Aaaaaaaaah!" Kookie was getting abused, "get out of the fucking house! You piece of trash!" It was a daily episode.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook who was getting beaten into a pulp and thrown outside like garbage.

"Hey you! We got another job and it's for you (smirk) you're actually worth keeping...." the dad turns to tae, praising him...
But Taehyung wasn't taking any of the sh*t he said, ignoring his every word.

The missions are the only jobs the family gets since no one has any qualifications other than criminal background/records . That's the only way they make money, but only the smart and strong ones that are able to do the jobs get the missions and the others don't. So having strong children and a family that was good at what they did, made them money, being at the top of the lead.

That's how they were raised through generations.
But Jungkook didn't wanna be one of them...he hated hurting people...
Doing a regular job, so he could have enough money for college....
And food...
He's parents would never let him eat or give him any money...
.
.
.
.
Taehyung stepped out of the house, closing the door behind "*sigh what are you? A masochist? When will you just accept this? Instead of running away....." he crouches down next to Jungkook who was on the floor.
"As a brother I really do care~
And these jerk parents brought us into this mess. We can't even quit~
Otherwise we'll be killed. No one is allowed to leave because we know about the organisation and the secrets. Our names are in there hands...." Tae pats jungkook's back.