Don't call it a crush

(You push Jungkook away from you)
"Leave! That was a one time thing understand!" You were already out of the stalls after the girls had left, and wanted to leave as soon as the fun was over.....but.....

"Wait please~
I really like you~ (Crying)" Jungkook holds onto your shirt.....stopping you from leaving the toilet.

You punch his stomach making him fall onto his knees
*argh!!!

"I told you.....
It was a one time thing....
You already know I have someone....besides I was bored....
Now FUXK off..." you walk away with a smirk on your face as he just stays there...bruised.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook got up after You left and started to cry
*snif sniff~
(Wiping his eyes with his sleeves)

*ouch
(The punch was really hard, it was full forced...)
He grabs onto his stomach still in pain....walking outside of the toilet.

He looks at namjoon who was coincidentally walking towards his direction...
(Jungkook waves at him to stop)

Rm: what is it?
Jungkook: c-can I be a part of your group~p-please
Rm: *chuckles
I mean.....you need some kinda balls to be a part of us....I mean....
You look strong and all that but I don't think you can handle it...boy
(Jungkook suddenly just appears in front of him, randomly requesting stuff)

Rm: aren't you new?
Are you asking because you don't wanna get bullied or something, or are you doing this for attention?
(Rm raises his eyebrow)

Jungkook: no!
I-I.....
I like someone a-and I wanna prove it to her...so she could pick me...

Rm: oooo~ (he pats kookie's shoulder)
Fine...be my underling....
I'll train you real hard (funny smirk)

Jungkook follows Rm...
On the other hand you were in the cafeteria....trying not to explode...
.
.
.
.
" *sigh
All I wanted was a little fun...but~
After doing that kinda shit with him and listening to those bitchy girls in the toilet......
I can't-" you grab your head...all depressed.

"Next time I'll see him, I'll beat the shit out of him..." you make up your mind.
.
.
.
"You see there...the one with the black coat, she's my girlfriend...
All you have to do is kiss her and I'll accept you as part of us...
Cool?" Rm points at you sitting on the cafe table....
Jungkook gulps...
Gathering up all his courage....
Thinking he's gonna be killed and that he was doing this for you....

I sip on my banana milkshake from it's straw, and soon as I take my lips off it...
*sipppp~
Jungkook comes out of nowhere from behind, drinking my banana milk...
Indirectly kissing me....from the same straw...
He looks at me with his innocent looking eyes and kisses my cheek "from now on banana milkshake is the best (smile)"
He  whispers......then faces me, with such little gap left between our lips.

I blush uncontrollably....
Not being able to get my emotions together and punch him once more in the stomach...
*arghh!!!

He falls on the ground *ouch
"Wh-What~ in .....(stuttering)" you stand up with your drink and run outside the cafeteria, as rm just stands there....taking a pity on Jungkook.

He runs towards kookie...patting his back "that must've hurt....sorry buddy...I was half joking~ *pffft" rm starts to chuckle as jungkook looks at him with the (are you serious) face....
.
.
.
.
You sit on a bench far away from the cafe and look at the straw....
"Aaaaaaaah!!!!! I hate him sooo damn much!!!! How dare he..." you stop shouting...
Getting your lips closer to the straw....
You slowly get closer and closer while your heartbeat races x10(You suddenly stop)
"FUXK no!" Throwing the drink in the trash can, "Hmmph! Bastard...." soon enough your attitude changes...going  back to being bitchy again.
.
.
.
.
"Is that Jungkook I see *chuckle" a girl walks over to Jungkook, calling him out, all flirty and pink....
"Y-Yes?" He replied....turning around to see the girl smiling at him like an idiot.

".....I really really like you....your soooo handsome, so...do you mind havin' some drinks tonight?" She swirls her finger on jungkook's chest.

Kookie's pov:
Isn't she one of the girls who wanted to.....do something with me????
What was it? I can't remember? I was soooo aroused by her(you) that it hooked me.
Ugh I could still feel her breath tickling my ear(smile)

Girl: Jungkook!
Why are you so dazed...I asked you a question.....
(Pout)

Rm: I mean you should (wink)
And have fun......

The girl grabbed jungkook's arm, dragging him outside, where he meets you again.

I was just coming back,,,,,
After throwing the drink away, I needed another one but.....
What a lucky day (sarcastic[not so lucky])
I see Jungkook and some random girl locking her arms with him.

I look at kookie who was a bit shocked,
"I'm sorry about t-the kiss~ (shy)" he apologises, pissing you off even more.
[you unconsciously thought why did he apologise....as if it was a mistake]

" heh?! So are you gonna go on a date or something *krik" you get annoyed for some reason, that you didn't know yet,
"We're just hanging out....*giggle" she looks at me all jolly and girly.....
It was too revolting to watch.

"Hey! Jungkook~
You want me to give you a chance no?
(Kookie looked confused at first)
Then get rid of this girl and follow me...
Who? Me or this cunt....." you cross your arms.

Jungkook slightly smirks, realising he had a chance to make you jealous,
......he looks at namjoon who just entered the scene with a surprised face
"O-o babe what's up (nervous gulp)"

"What's the meaning of this?" I get super pissed, "o nothing~ me and rm decided to join some girls tonight....so if you don't mind we'll be hanging out...." kookie gives out a cocky smile.....
All confident and excited about your reaction towards him.

You look at namjoon who was avoiding eye contact "fine~ whatever....hmp!" You turn your head in anger.

Jungkook comes closer to your face "would you like to join......us?~(cute smile).....kookie shows a vip ticket to the club.

You look at him all grumpy, snatching the ticket off his hand "of course!" You tackle his head *ouch

Jungkook had the most innocent, bunny smile ......
Thinking he might have a chance.

BUT THINGS STARTED TO LOOK......
Rather shaky.....
Havin' a crush is... one thing...
Being obsessed....is something completely different....
That's when this story took a turn....

To be continued.....
I hope u enjoyed and read more -
Also is it just me or do people like to read cute stuff than dark....
Cause people liked them, I'm just....😔💜❤️✌️