Obsessed

[jungkook got kicked out once again, before the incident]

" *sigh I want alcohol~" he gets up from the ground, dusting himself off with his hands.
V wasn't in the house yet, and he was so tired and broken, it made him want to get drunk....forgetting about everything...

As Jungkook starts to walk towards the nearest bar "HEY~" rm places his hand on Kookie's shoulder, making him turn around.
Jungkook: "O-
Namjoon?"

Rm: nope...call me rm (smiles) haha it's been a long time since we met up like this...
Sorry I was following you...
Tbh I saw you getting kicked out of the house, and man! Your dad is a jerk~
You must hate him...no? (Smirk)"

(Jungkook noded)

Rm: "Why don't you just go with the flow...
I mean I'm also a VENOM(smirk)
Besides it seems like you love my girl wayyyy too much (wink)

(Jungkook looks at him with confusion without saying anything)

Rm: and I can understand why you look so down, I mean she did trample over your feelings, broke your heart and now....
She's hooking up with another guy, without even telling me (sarcastic pout)

(Jungkook gets even more upset not believing what namjoon said)

Rm: I'm actually used to it, tbh we don't take this love thing seriously, we're too young (half smile)
But you seem so serious, I actually want to help you....

We all have our different masks....(smirk)
MR.RABBIT...

Jungkook gets shook, "h-how did you...? (Lips part)"

Rm: o unno...
Overheard it (fake chuckle)

He was hiding something....

Rm: but where are you heading?
Bar?

Rm hands him a vip club ticket
"Here boy~
I felt so sad for you.... for so long, I had to at least make you feel a bit cheered up (pretending he cares)

Go to the club, have as many drinks as you want without paying up, since I'm giving you the ticket (wink again)

And when you're done drinking(smirks)
I've got something special for you in room "101" I hope you enjoy my present and just let go of everything...and enjoy~
Ok? (Dark smile)

Jungkook takes the ticket off his hand "thank you"
Taking the bait as namjoon waves goodbye before he leaves...

He was feeling the worst, wanting to be a bit different...
Being manipulated by rm, for him to think he should follow his lead, after being bribed by him.

That's when he came back out, all drunk with a bunch of girls, and you saw him kissing one of them....
Making you angry as you stomped off with anger...

"Jungkook!" Taehyung runs to Jungkook after you left.
"What the heck you think you're doing?" Tae pulls a gun, pointing it at the ladies "get away from my brother and don't you dare, ever touch him again ! Got it?"
The girls run off, scared shitless as Jungkook falls onto Taehyung.
"Are you crazy? I've never even imagined you'll do something like this wth~" Tae holds Kookie up.
"Ugh! You're so drunk..do you have any idea how worried I was~"

Jungkook just smiles "I feel like  I'm in the clouds (chuckle)" he was so drunk....
"But hyung....you're right...
I'm doing this for me~
Why do I have to live as something I'm not suppose to be.
I did this~ cause I wanted to get to her standards enough (chuckles)
I want to prove myself I'm worthy..."

"By getting chicks *sigh
Who told you to do this? Why are you so easily manipulated?" Taehyung was really worried....

Tae: Anyways lets go home
Jungkook: no!
Tae: what?
Jungkook: I hate those hypocrites, so called parents!
Hyung~
I'll do missions, we'll both still be working under VENOM but let's get a house together, far, far away from here...
Right now, I only need you hyung...
I'll become stronger...I'm so weak and pathetic it's making me go crazy.
I'll bring myself to all those bad things I've never even thought of doing before(laughter)

Tae: you're drunk *sigh~
Fine~ (smile)
I'll try my best to find us somewhere...for only you and me(smiles again)" Tae strokes his face out of love for his brother as they walk back home "but for now let's go back, everyone is asleep and don't you dare go anywhere else ever again...just stay there until I get back got it~" Taehyung scolds Jungkook on their way back...

But you know what....?
Jungkook was slowly starting to give up on you, and his rage got even bigger and louder....
You were so out of his league, he thought he had to change....

(That day when you kissed the guy in front of Jungkook)

" here~" rm hands Kookie a knife...
"Look at how she's all over him...
(Looks at Jungkook who was only burning in rage) I'll help you get her...
It's not like I love her(smirk)
But just do what aVENOM should do~
Make yourself worthy (whispers in his ear)
Make sure you don't kill him, now you don't wanna end up in jail forever~
Just remember I'll get you out of there..." rm slightly pushes Jungkook to go  forth.

You look at him coming towards you, ready to show your fake act about having someone new, not knowing how you actually feel about Jungkook....
.
.
.
.
*STAB!
"Aaaaaaaah!!!!" The guy screams in pain as Jungkook stabs him on one of his thighs.

"Noooooo!!!! Jungkook!!!!!!" You try to get Jungkook away from him but there was no use, he was like a completely different person. "Jungkook!!!you were shocked beyond belief, trembling and traumatised as you saw the blood leak from his body....

Jungkook starts to beat the guy up as he cuts up his skin, giving him scars and making him bleed all over...
"My leader said not to kill you (smirk)"
Jungkook breaks his arm, "how dare you touch her(growls in anger)"

Jungkook went crazy that day, but little did he know after that, he wouldn't be able to hurt anyone else...he was so blinded by anger and jealousy. Not being able  to think straight.....
He only wanted you~
Obsessed...

You fall onto the floor, trembling, keeping your distance away from him as you see the guy lay there  on the  floor like a lifeless corpse.

"Don't worry carrot(twisted smile)
He's not dead yet, I made sure he lived..." Jungkook slowly starts to walk up towards you as you slide yourself back whilst rubbing against the ground.
"S-stay away from me~~(teary eyes)"
.
.
.
.
Rm smirks, keeping a watch on you from a distance.
.
.
.
The police was called up from one of the teachers, as they handcuffed Jungkook.
"No! Don't take him away!" You beg them to not leave as you see Jungkook giving you his one last smile "I really did love you carrot~(tears up)" Jungkook was forced into the car.

You finally realised you did this...
Wanting him back and scared for his life...
Traumatised and shaking in fear, giving up all the bad shit, not being able to forget....
You rush up to the car as they drive off "NO!!!"
It was all so sudden....
You couldn't get hold of your feelings and thoughts since they were all mixed up inside of you...
What went wrong?~
Did I do this?~
Am I never gonna see him again?~
Why does my heart hurt so much?

These thoughts bashed in you like a hammer....
.
.
.
.
.
As years went by.....
You did~
You forgot about Kookie, wanting something good in your life so the same mistake won't ever occur again.
You actually fell in love with rm, but little did you know....
Who rm actually was....
.
.
.
.
Jungkook was released from jail, by the help of RM
"Thanks boss" Jungkook bowed to namjoon....

He found out...that...
RM WAS THE LEADER OF VENOM
(Smirks)

"Your  parents are taken care of...now all you have to do is follow my lead"
An invisible blind fold was placed on jungkook's eyes...

(I feel like I'm rushing this...sorry~)
To be continued....
2 more chapters will do it lol 😂
I'm sorry this it long, I'm forgetting so many things to write down..
But I hope I enjoyed and read till the end💜❤️🥰🙏