Twist

"What's wrong?..." Namjoon hugs me while we sit on the bed...
"Th-there is someone....wh-who's continuously stalking me, I-I'm actually terrified. H-he even broke into my house, and took nude pictures of me while in the shower, I don't know how he does it, I even looked for any cameras" you lean on his shoulder.

"Hey~ shhhh it's alright~
I'm here now, let me check....." namjoon gets up and heads for the bathroom.

(Looking around)
.
.
.
.
I stay seated on the bed but I quickly stand up as I hear namjoon talking to someone on the phone.

You slowly approach the bathroom as you see rm just standing their havin' a call.

Rm: I'll be there...
Calm down, don't worry, I'm on my way I swear...

*phone ends

He turns around after ending the call...
Surprised to see you standing there listening to his conversation.

"Are you serious?..."
There were tears in your eyes
"Are you fucking kidding me!!!!"
You couldn't control your emotions anymore.

"I-I'm Sorry...I can't-
I can't stay, i promise I will come back, it's really important...." he tries to calm you down.

"I'm scared shitless! And I needed you here with me when I'm in danger but all you care about.....
Is definitely not me!
You don't care about me Kim namjoon....
Your selfish!
All you care is about yourself!" You went crazy while crying your balls out not believing his behaviour.

" why do I have to be here for you!
It's not like we're married!" He shouts back in anger.

My jaw dropped....
I couldn't believe that I had to put up with him all these years just because I thought he loved me,
Unfortunately not.......

"Get out...." I clicked my fingers as I pointed at the door...calmly realising there is no future with him.

"No... I do love you, I didn't mean it-" you interrupt him by clicking your fingers again.

He looks at you with a blank face.... walking towards the door...upset and angry.
.
.
.
.
You sit on your bed crying your eyes out, regretting your words....
Wanting him back.
"I need to call him before it's too late" you mumble to yourself as you bring out your phone.

*step step
There was someone's footsteps coming towards your room, "wh-who's there...namjoon?" You get freaked out.

(The door opens)
*smirk "hello" a stranger appears at your house....
He was standing right there in front of you, smirking away....
He was Jungkook....

"Wh-Who?! Are you?!" You shout in fear, "get out!!! I'll call the police!" You try to run away.

"No you don't" He grabs you by the waist as you try to hit him "let go!"
(Push)

*chuckle
"So cute~" he picks you and throws you on the bed....knocking your phone off your hand.
"Don't make this hard for me....
I was sooo patient until now....
You winded me hard enough, it's time for me to step up my game" he pulls you by your legs around his waist.

"No!(trying to kick him) let go!!!!"
You spring up....spitting on his face.

" (licks) even your spit turns me on...
It's sweet..." Jungkook just smiles as he unbuttons your shirt.
"I've already seen your body, but I can't help it....this temptation to touch you again" he gulps out of lust.

"Are you Crazy let go! Wait! You changed my clothes that day?" You freak out while staring at his innocent looking eyes.
"Yeh" he pushes you down as he bites your neck.

"Ouch!!!" I punch his back whilst pulling his hair.
Screaming loud enough for my neighbors to hear me...
"HELP!!!!"

"Shut up..." He grabs your face by the cheeks, squeezing your lips out, "not another word" he slowly runs down his hand across your hips.....stroking your thighs.
You struggle to break free but he was ridiculously strong....

(*note: see episode 1)
.
.
.
"LET GO!!!" You punch his face...
He continuously started harassing you, the whole scene was just grim.... and forced.....

*thud!!
He takes out a heavy/hard object and slams your head with it as your blood trickles down your forehead.

"You're coming with me....
FOREVER...." he tries to catch his breath from all the struggling and hitting you did on him, he knew he had to tie you down.
.
.
.
.
[3 hours later]

*blink blink
My heavy eyelids rise as I see my stalker sitting right in front of me, waiting for me to open my eyes.

"You're awake...." He strokes your face,
"Sorry I had to Do that, it would be impossible for me to bring you here.........otherwise(Smirk)" he slides his fingers across your chest.

You look around, not being familiar with the place "wh-where am I?"I ask whilst being tied to a chair.

"My garage.....
Far,far away from your house, I actually had to inject you, cause I was afraid you would wake up any moment" he smirks again.

I freak out, "o god!!!! Please I beg you! Let me go! I won't tell anyone, just let me go!" You try to break free from the thick ropes that were tying both your hands and legs on the chair.

"Are you dumb my carrot?
Do you not realise? That I didn't bring you here, to take you back (smiles)" Jungkook stands up and rests his hands on the chair handle as he stares at you....... face to face.
He takes off his bunny mask that he recently had put on...

"Don't you remember me?~"

To be continued💜❤️
I hope u enjoyed and keep reading💜❤️ don't worry it will get interesting☺️