Author's Note

(To start with the FanFic go directly to the Prologue. Still, if you got any doubts please read this little disclaimer)

This is a fan-fiction created using the characters of the Naruto Series. All the events that will be included here will be derived from the events of Naruto (manga and anime) and hence the story will for sure contains major spoilers of the series. However this is my own interpretation of the original work, therefore some events may be slightly or considerably changed in order to fit into a story arc that will help me to develop both characters and their relationship better.

That being said I don't own any of the characters or world of Naruto from which I decided to base this story. All rights of character and world-building go to Masashi Kishimoto.

This fanfic is only meant for entertainment purposes.

This is my first ever fan-fiction so it'll probably be full of mistakes. I promise I'll try to keep up re-editing in order to correct them. Leave comments with any feedback you might have or comment on what you'll like to see next.

If you like the story, please make sure to like and comment. Even though the story is finished, any feedback you might have is still incredibly welcome since (spoilers) I am continuing the series in another book.

That being said, hope you enjoy my little story!