Furta-Cor

[Furta-Cor by Scalene, Xênia França]

Sherlock gave me a tea-cup and got one for himself, we were sitting on the kitchen, drinking tea and "enjoying" the very awkward silence in the room. For some strange reason I was nervous, very nervous, like, nervous at the point that I could listen to my heartbeatings in my ear, I hope Sherlock can't hear it.

"So... Why are you here?" Holmes asked, he kind of looked nervous as well, but I must be crazy, he would never be nervous just for being around me; I mean, don't get me wrong, I am super smart, a criminal mastermind, England's worse nightmare and I'm also really hot, I'm basically perfect! But he is just... I don't know, he's something else, there's something about him that makes me curious, something that makes me feel stuff, crazy stuff that I never felt in my life, I think humans call it-

"Well, are you going to answer me or not?" Sherlock said, he was impatient already, I probably just got lost in my dumb thoughts again...

"Oh I'm sorry. To answer your question, I'm here because I was bored, and you weren't even paying attention to the messages that I was sending, like, c'mon Sherlock, it's me, Moriarty!! Do something! Try to kill me or at least REACT!!" I shouted the last part, getting up from my chair and letting anger take control of my body. I was mad that he wasn't paying attention, coming back to life was supposed to be fun!

Sherlock looked scared because of my behavior and I felt kind of bad for it so I just sat on the chair again and thought about apologizing for the scene that I made but, that's not me, I like scenes, and I don't like Sherlock so why am I having this crazy thoughts? Fuck!

"So let me see if I understand it, you're mad at me because I'm not giving you attention?"

"Yes!! Exactly! I killed some people and you didn't even bothered to solve the cases, I texted you a lot and you didn't answer me, I literally came back for fun, good old times' fun! And you're rejecting it!" The words slipped out of my mouth, I didn't even know if I should be saying this or not, I don't even care.

Sherlock took another sip of his tea, looked at me dead in the eyes and calmly said "You're so childish", after that he threw his cup into the sink, got up from his chair and went towards me, grabbing my wrist violently and making me get up. We walked to the front door, he opened it and came closer to my face, that moment my breath hitched and I'm pretty much sure that my cheeks turned red, his lips were close to my ears, he smelled like whiskey, cigarettes and tea, that was concerning but hot at the same time, he looked so beautiful, I was basically hypnotized by him, so he softly whispered "Get out of my house" and pushed me out, quickly closing the door.

I stood there for 5 minutes, but it felt like hours. He just kicked me out of his house, this kind of hurted me, I felt embarrassed, offended, heartbroken? No, not heartbroken because I do not feel anything for him, you sure? Shut up, I don't have feelings for Sherlock OH MY GOD, ihavefeelingsforsherlock

After that realisation I walked home, 

but there was this thought that wouldn't leave my mind

***************************