how they met

Doctor Ivo Robotnik was studying late in the university library, as he normally did.

It was a cold, dark and miserable night,the rain slapping against the windows with a satisfying thud thud thud. Ivo took almost no notice to the rhythmic slaps, rarely disrupting his concentration on his notes on kinetic energy when suddenly the doors to the library slammed open and a soaking wet man rushed in.

Ivo was startled, not only was his safe haven intruded on but also whoever had just came in was in a state of total and utter bewilderment that he seemed...scared?

"Are you alright there?" Ivo found himself standing up.

The man looked at him, for the first time Ivo noticed his dark chocolate eyes and the even darker purples and blues that surrounded them. The man was heaving heavily, as if he had just run a marathon.

"Is..is there anyone behind me?" The man said, tripping over his words like an eight year old girl would trip over a skipping rope.

Ivo took a quick glance, and shook his head.

"There's nobody around here except for me, do you want to sit down? You seem exhausted...?" Ivo said.

"Thank...thank you..so...so much" the man stumbled a few steps over to a chair and sat down, wincing ever so slightly as he did.

Candlelight luminated his face brighter. His brown skin was covered with red slashes and a myriad of lavender and lyliac spots surrounded his face like winter clouds surrounding a storm.

"There should be a first aid kit in my backpack over there, could you get it for me?" The man asked.

"Of course, of course", Dr robotnik grabbed the backpack and took out the small green box that was in it. While setting down the bag, he noticed several pins on the front.

"Thanks"

"Is..is that saying "I'm here, I'm queer and I'm full of cheer"

The man looked up, massaging his face with an ice pack that looked as if it had seen better days."huh?...oh yes..that"

Almost as if on queue jeers could be heard from outside.

"faggot! come out come out wherever you are"

"Is that meant for you?" Dr robotnik looked at this man, awaiting a response. However he didn't need one, the way the man looked so trapped and afraid made it clear it was.

"Lemme sort this fucko out you" and with that dr robotnik stormed out of the library. He didn't care about the rain or the gusts of wind that played their music of mayhem.

There in the centre of the outside plaza stood a guy, roughly about 6'3. His biceps were like two hams duck taped to his arms. He had a buzzcut, that didn't do much for him other than highlight his simply enormous forehead and several red spots around his head that Ivo could only guess were from bugs.

"Well well well...what do we have here?" Dr robotnik had never hit someone since he was a child and to be honest he wasn't sure what came over him. All he knew was that this Asshole just severely injured this man and for whatever reason, he had to pay.

"Bro, have you seen this little pip-squeak -" the beef man asked But was cut off by Dr robotnik decking him in his cauliflower shaped nose.

He couldn't even retaliate before more and more punches were hitting his face. For about ten minutes, the sound of knuckle hitting face echoed around the plaza before a professor working overnight spotted them.

Dr robotnik was escorted in a fury to the office, he looked back and caught eyes with the man in the library window, holding a piece of paper up to the glass.

"834 193 1038 stone <3"