Reet

Yet again dead. I'll probably still make random things just not a lot at all. 

I'm just doing this cause I'm bored and can't sleep. So I'm trying to get rid of the drafts in my books. My fingers hurt. 

Anyway so far in my life:

My will to finish drawings is dead. But I'm trying to finish them. My brother was throwing a big temper tantrum at 9 in the morning, I had to suffer with it for 2 or 3 hours. Very sleepy. I'm happi cause I got to see a friend that I haven't seen in a long while and they are very fabulous. My sunny child finally lost it with an old friend of mine that became a germaphobe and wrote a huge thing to them about how mad she was. I bout cried cause my sunny baby grew up. And I'm trying to figure out how to get my girlfriend to stop tickling me cause she does it all the time just to hear me squeak and I want revenge. I'm now officially declared by friends in school. The gay angle, so I'm apparently the gay angle and my girlfriend is the gay kIng. Which makes sense cause she's like 1000x gayer than anyone. Even America. 

Oh yeah and I'm being bullied cuz I'm short! My son freaking tried to be tough by getting real close like when your supposed to look them eye to eye. But I'm to short so I had to look up at him. My girlfriend always teases me for being short. Kaz is not a lot but she still teases me for being short! Sunny does without meaning to! And the only one I'm taller than is the fucking Pikachu bitch! But she really short!  REEEEEEEE!

Let's see what chaos have I decided to do these past weeks. 

I waddled around asking to hear people's war cry in a weird voice. Yesterday I basically threw a tinny fit about chemken nuggies BC the line to McDonald's was to long. I got hyper of choci milk and candy. And while waddling around in a blanket I heard SpongeBob turn on and instantly sat on the couch and curled up in blankets to watch it. I also very dramatically complained about my parent trying to put something on my face for my small bit of acme. 

I've basically acted like a toddler... While my youngest sibling which is 7 acted like an adult and a few times tried to parent me. *Cri* Im a kid stuck in a 7th grader body. And I'm one of the youngest in my fucking class. I can never win ever. 

Oof and before I forget. Flori u can tell me on a story or just comment to something how your feeling or if something good or bad happened so when I get back on here I can know and try to help when i can. Cause there is one thing no one can do once I get attached and that is having me leaving them alone. Cause I never ever ever leave!!! My girlfriend learned that the hard way when she asked me to help her with her depression. That was when we were friends. ....

Yep she sure as hell didn't get rid of me.