to flori

This is Lixian,

bear with me i dont know how this works. 

I taken over this while the baby tries to calm down. sorry about her. im tryna change her, its not working. she calls me a squip now.  I will delete most of her chaos so not much of that will be here to bother people. but, she is still a little stressed no matter what she says. her friend just got a brain tumor removed and she is very hateful of herself, the fact that she goes to Doggos EXTREMELY depressed and stressed girlfriend for help is freaking her out(she is far more depressed than you) , cause not long ago she got a long text that her symptoms are getting worse and shes barely able to sleep or remember to eat, her meds are not working, and that she has been trying to work it out alone even though Doggo tries to help, all the time. I just wanted  to warn you flori. cause Doggo may say shes ok, and that she can handle you and everyones sadness. she cant. she tries, but it stresses her out. im just afraid she may go to far with helping people and just snap from all the stress. yesterday she found an old friends suicide note, actualy a few from a few people. they never did die but they were close, realy close. those people haven't talked to her in a realy ling time,but I watched her reread them and burst to tears, how much these people depended on her and asked her to watch over everyone. she realy tries. she has tried to become the parent and take care of people emotionaly when there own damn parents couldnt. her own person to help her with this died. ive been trying to help her now, but its hard changing a stuborn persons opinion on people. she hates a lot of people yes, but a lot of people she truely loved abandoned her. shes clinging onto the people she cares about, and your one of them. I just want you to be careful. she doesn't say anything to you about her emotions cause last time she tried you became so depressed, and when that happened it scared her and made her panic. she doesn't want to hurt you anymore, but i dont want you to hurt her. just when she comes back and if your still here, be careful cause Doggo likes to over do things and she doesnt realize until its too late.