Adventures of Lixian and me Part1 1/2

10: 2 something this night of April 15 Wednesday 2020 

im just laying on the couch thinking like always, and lixian is sitting by my head. 

"lixian what if i spend the WHOLE day with u tomorrow?"

 that hoe just looks at me with the most amazed and concerned look, "are you sure? not lying to me or nothing?"

 "nnnopy nope" I boop his nose and grin at the bastard. he feels my head and i just give him a pissed and pouty look.

 "are you sure your not sick?" i push his hand away and sit up.

 "no im not lying. you probably want to bother me all day and i need something to write about so we have a deal?"

 fucker sighs his defeated 'shit she convinced me again sigh' "fine. but your gonna regret staying up late."

 "i already do."

 he looks at me with a sad look. "please put on some pants tomorrow."

 I scoff at his ReDiCuLouS attemp to make ME wear pants. "in your dreams."

 "why not you complain about it being cold all the time but your never wearing pants."

 "not true I wear shorts as well!"

"mmhm when your forced to."

 I lightly shove him "silence asshole!"

 "bitch"

 "edge ball" 

"faggot"

 "tampon" 

he looks at me impressed. "your getting better"

and ever sense that complement i felt like god. Lixian seems as concerned as when i did a half pull up for the first time.