7.

January 9th, 1988 Charlotte, North Carolina

"There is a new kid coming to our school and I heard he is fine!" Tisha squealed as she walked up to me and Pam.

"Girl you worried bout someone new coming to our school and here you are arriving to school at 12:00." Pam said as she looked at her watch. " School starts at 7:30 sweetie." she laughed.

" I was up all night." she smiled sneakily.

"Doing what?" I say totally oblivious to what she was implying.

"Nothing your virgin ears know about." Tisha giggled as she playfully hit Pam's arm.

"Ha ha real funny." I sarcastically laughed. " Ain't noting wrong with being a virgin."

" We gone find a man for you girl. Don't worry. You just need a man that know how to use his-"

"Tisha stop." I said covering my ears.

" Alright fine." She said as she grabbed my hands. " But I'm still going to find you a man thats gonna turn you into a freak."

"And I'll be here to help." Pam smiled agreeing.

As we walked down the hall to meet Donald, Dalvin, Cedric, and Joel which were in their own little world Tisha stopped in her place with her eyes wide.

"Y'all look. That's the new kid I was talking about."

Pam and I turn our head and my eyes land on him. I don't usually stare but this time I couldn't help it.

He was so fine

He was so fine. He knew he was being stared at by most of the girls at this school but he kept his cool and walked down the hall casually with his hands in his pocket.

The sweater he had on complimented his tall slender build. He effortlessly was sexy when he walked and it made him even cuter.

He licked his lips making me drool with my jaw hanging to the ground.

He turned around to open his locker and I couldn't help but to stare at his ass.

"Earth to Lisa." Pam said as she waved her hand in my face causing to come from the trance I was in.

"Yeah," I said clearing my throat. "I was just in deep thought."

"Yea she was thinking about how low his dick swings."Tisha laughed while sticking her tongue out.

"Tisha!" I blushed as I playfully hit her arm.

From the corner of my eye I noticed him about to walk pass us and I tried to act normal.

" What we doing after school?" I asked.

Before they could respond to my question he walked over to us.

I was screaming on the inside. I couldn't believe that he had walked over to us.

Maybe he walked over here to talk to Tisha like all the other guys.

I was wrong.

He looked me directly in the eyes, " I noticed you staring at me as I walked down the hall. Do you need anything beautiful?" He laughed showing off his sexy smile.

" Well if we're being technical every girl was staring at you." I said with a hint of attitude.

"I know." He nodded biting his bottom lip. " But the only girl that caught my eye was you."

My heart fluttered but I couldn't let him see it in my face.

I looked at him with a uninterested look on my face," You're nothing special boo. I was just in deep thought."

He softly grabbed my chin so I could look him directly in his eyes, " I don't mind you playing hard to get. I like the chase" . And with that he walked away leaving me stunned.

" Lisa!" Pam and Tisha squealed.

"That man got the hots for you."Pam smiled proudly.

" He fresh outta jail. But if you still like him I'm here for it." Tisha cheesed rubbing her hands together.

" I don't even know why y'all are getting all happy. I don't want him."

"You ain't a good liar hun."Tisha remarked.

"What was that about?" Joel asked as they approached us. "All eyes were on y'all."

I guess I was too mesmerized to notice.

" Nothing was going on." I said bluntly.

"She can say that all she want but she knows she want him." Tisha added making me roll my eyes.

" Yeah and Donald was-" Before Dalvin could finish his sentence Donald put his hand over Dalvin's mouth and grabbed his shirt while they walked off to who knows where.

Dalvin's POV

"I don't even know why you tried to pull that ." Donald said holding a tight grip on my collar.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I winced.

Donald pushed me as he let go of my collar.

"Where the hell did you even get all this strength from." I Said straightening out my shirt.

" Don't worry about that. All you need to do is learn how to keep your mouth shut. This is getting ridiculous."

" I ain't making no promises." I remarked smartly

He grabbed my collar roughly pushing me to the wall," I don't need you telling her that I like her and I don't need you to let her know about the way I looked at that boy that was trying to get with her. Did that go through your dysfunctional brain?"

"Okay fine!" I said looking at Donald.

This man is getting too crazed about this girl and it's worrying me.

That honey got it going on but this is getting out of hand.

Author's Note: I'm switching the majority of my song to 90s. I will still add some 80s songs. Hope you enjoyed the short chapter.