8.

Febuary 7th, 1988   

  Charlotte, North Carolina

" Girl what what the hell is wrong with you. You have not given Tyrin  the time of day. I can't believe you right now." Pam scolded me as she followed me down to my locker.

"Who?" I asked to piss her off.

"Lisa don't play dumb." She said getting frustrated.

" Oh right. Him." I said bluntly.

" You better be glad you're my friend. But you better stop playing games or I'll take him."

" Okay fine." I sighed as I finally opened my locker after my third attempt. " I hope you and Tisha are happy." I said grabbing my books. " He's cute and all but the the one thing I don't want is to get played. You know what i'm sa-"

"You don't even have to worry about that." 

My head snapped around quickly and I became face to face with Tyrin. 

"Wha-". Suddenly my mouth ran dry and I was at lost for words.

" I didn't mean to startle you." He chuckled. " Your friend saw me and pushed me over here while you were talking."

She is going to get it when I see her.

" So.." He paused, " You think I'm cute huh"

"Yeah. Don't flatter yourself." I smiled leaning my head to the side.

" I think you are too." He smirked. "I'm feeling ya whole vibe lil mama."

The loud warning bell rang three times startling me.

" I guess I'll see you later." He said taking his hands out of his pockets.

I quickly closed my locker and faced him.

"Yeah I'll see later."

Before I could walk away he  grabbed the pen that was hanging out of his side pocket and piece of paper from inside of it. He quickly wrote his number and name on it, then he placed it in my bookbag side pocket.

"Call me." He said as he licked his lips and looked down at me like I was a piece of meat.

I rolled my eyes as I walked away.

" Bye lil mama." He said as I continued walking away.

I flicked him off and proceeded to walk to my first period class.

               ----------------------------------

                           Donald's POV

As I sat at lunch by myself waiting for everyone else to arrive, I decided to take the tomatoes off of  my sandwich while I waited. As I finished slowly taking off  the last slices of tomatoes on my sandwich I looked up to see Tyrin sitting next to me. 

" What the hell" I said as I jumped. " Man what is wrong with you, you just scared me. What do you want?"

" I just need a favor." He said biting his nails. " Can you talk to Lisa for me. I've been trying to get with her for a minute and she not even trying to give me a chance."

" Maybe you should just stop trying." I say taking a bite of my sandwich.

"Why? You like her or somethin?"

" No, we're just close friends and if you're really serious about her then you should step your game up. She's special and different from these other girls. Those wack pick up lines may work on these other girls but that's not going to work on her."

"Well damn, she must've put a spell on you because you sounding real pussy whipped right now. But what I ain't about to do is go out of my way for no bitch. You know what im saying." He held his hand trying to dap me up.

I shook my head and left him hanging.

"You should leave. They're on their way over here." I said looking at my group of friends laughing along with my brother. 

He got up not saying another word.

When he was out of sight everyone sat down.

" What was he doing over here?" Lisa asked placing her tray on the table.

" It was nothing."

" Okay." she said shrugging her shoulders and brushing it off.

" Y'all down to go to the studio later?"

" I'm down." Everyone said except Pam.

" I'm sorry I can't come. I have acting classes after school and Saturday morning." Pam said.

" That's okay. We can hang out again tomorrow night anyways." Tisha said facing her.

" I'll see y'all later i'm ditching the class for the rest of the day. There's something I have to do." I said staring into space.

" You good bro?" Dalvin said looking a little concerned.

" Yeah I'm perfectly fine." I said coming out of my trance. " I'll be back when school ends to pick y'all up." I said getting up.

" See you later." Cedric called out loudly.

" Why you gotta be so loud." I whisper-yelled at him as I furrowed my eyebrows.

Joel and Cedric laughed loudly at my reaction. 

" Y'all goofy asses can't take shit seriously." I said shaking my head while trying to suppress my laughter.

" Bye Donald." Lisa winked.

I swear I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I suddenly cleared my throat, " Bye Lisa."

She quickly got up to hug me. She gave me a hug and held me a little too closely which made my dick jump in my pants.

Please god. I'm begging you, I hope she didn't feel that.

She pulled away and told me goodbye again.

When I told Pam and Tisha bye I literally had  to face the opposite direction of them because of the bulge in my pants.

                                  Lisa POV

As I ate my lunch everyone quietly stared at me.

" What?" I yelled annoyed.

" Why are you leading that boy on." Joel sighed as he put his fork down to look at me.

" What are you talking about." I said totally oblivious to what he was implying.

" Donald." Cedric said blandly. " We just saw what you pulled. The innocent wink and touchy hug combo."

" Right. You ain't slick." Dalvin laughed.

" All of you are delusional. You guys are crazy to think I would lead him on. He's very special to me and I wouldn't do that to him."

" Whatever you say." Pam shakes her head and adds more ranch to her salad.

                                 Donald's POV

As I walk up to my car I take my keys out to unlock my door. As I was about to open my door I noticed something hanging off my front tire. I slowly bent down to look closely and I spotted 3 knives in my tire with a damn sticky note attached.

I picked up the sticky note and it read " Don't test me Donald " with a red smiley face.