Chapter 13

Andys POV:

"Andy where are you! You scared the shit out of me the whole day. Come home Andy please..." Ashley pleaded through the other side of the phone. My brain was to foggy for me to think, I really had no clue what I was saying while on the drugs I was on.

"Ashhyyyyyy chill outtttt. Im perfectly fine, I'm just hanging out with a few kids." I cracked a chuckle as the rest of the group laughed as well.

"What the hell is wrong with you Andy?" He questioned.

"Nothing." I tried not to laugh but the struggle to was very high.

"Your high aren't you? Where are you so I can come and get you."

"I'm nowhere with my news friends who actually care about me and not say that im fucked up." I seathed through the speaker.

"Andy....I-I didn't mean to say that....please baby come home im really really sorry." He sounded so sad that I had no choice to forgive him. I know that what he said wasn't right, but I really loved him. I hate when hes angry at me, I never want him to be upset and angry.

"I'll be home in an hour I'm sorry that I scares you." I said feeling myself come down from being high.

"Ok baby, I love you, see you when you get home."

"I love you to." I said hanging up the phone and feeling tons of eyes on me.

"You have a girlfriend! Awe thats so cute Andy." Whisper said cuddling more into CCs arms.

"Boyfriend, I have a boyfriend." I said sheepishly. My cheeks began to blush feeling embarrassed, I really hope that they don't judge me.

"Awe! Thats even more adorable. Hey Jinxx Jake now your not the only gay couple  around here!" Jake threw a pillow a Whisper, which CC caught so it didn't hit her. Jinxx was blushing mad as Jake pulled Jinxx into a kiss.

"Just because your straight doesn't mean anything Whisp." Jake said laughing.

"Hey if I see a really hot girl, I wouldn't mind going after her if I wasn't with CC." She laced her fingers with CCs smiling up at him.

"I should get going, he wants me back home." I said standing up and gathering my belongings.

"Awe, alright we'll see you in class tomorrow." Jinxx said as they all waved goodbye.

"Use protection! I have plenty in my room if you need some!" CC yelled as Whisper hit his chest.

"Shut up don't think your getting lucky anytime soon." She said.

"You know you like CC fun time." He said seductively in her ear, biting softly on her earlobe.

"CC i have no problem hurting you." She said pushing him away. I laughed waving a simple goodbye to everyone and heading down the stairs. They were all so nice and I was happy that I was finally being accepted by people. It made the walk so much more happier just knowing I had people who cared.

*

I walked through the door of the quiet house, looking in to see no one. I kick off my shows, letting my bag fall to the floor with a soft thump. My body hurt and my head was pounding, but that didn't stop me from walking up the stairs. My hair hung in my face, listening to the noises the stairs made as I walked up them. You could say that I was a little nervous to see Ash again, to look him in the eyes. I know he loves me.
The door to my room was wide open and I could see Ash sitting on the bed head in hands. I watched him for a minute, examined his body language to see if he was dangerous. He wasn't.
"Ash....." I said above a faint whisper. His head shot up, bloodshot eyes staring back at me. He had been crying, I could see it written on his face.
"I'm so sorry Andy. What i said was mean and horrible. I know you hate me, but please give me another chance." Tears slid down his cheeks again as I walked over and sat on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck, placing a soft kiss on his lips.
"I could never stay mad at you, I love you." He gave a big smile and wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled me down on the bed and hovered over me. My breath caught in my through as he attached his lips on my neck. I let out a small moan, eyes growing wide as he sucked on my collar bone. My body stiffened as I pushed Ash off of me crawling to the other side of the bed.
"I-Im sorry...." I said softly. All the memories of what happened on my bad day came back to me. It was like a huge canon blowing up in my face with sadness. It scared me really, I always hated feeling this way, but ot happens.
"Its ok Andy I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable." The images of my ex friend flooded back, and everything that he did to me. I wanted it all the stop, I wanted the pain to end, the memories to go away, I wanted to go.
"I-I'm sorry...." i said softly again before stumbling out of bed and running out of the house.

Another chapter, and I had no ideas on what to write. If you didn't like this chapter, if it was confusing or horrible, im sorry I'm just not really inspired or in the writing mood. Im usually happy when I write, but for a week I haven't been happy, so this is a product of me not being happy. Im sorry this chapter is a failure or this book is a failure but i tried.