Touch.

*MEDIUM SMUT WARNING*
Gerard's P.O.V.
"Gerard I..I.." Frank was thinking about me when he did this? I feel so dirty walking in but yet so aroused. "Frank it's okay. I like you better thus way." Frank raises his eyebrow. I walk up to him and cup his face. I kiss him slowly and passionately. I slowly kiss his neck until finally I kiss a spot that makes him moan so beautifully. I begin to suck and nibble at it. Frank is a moaning mess under me. "I love you Frankie..." He looks at me with a concern look. "Gerard you don't have-"
"I want to." I interrupt. I slowly kiss down his pale skin, loving how he isn't very fit but he isn't out of shape. "Fuck Gee." When I get to his hip bones I kiss them lightly until I get to his erm...well..dick. I never knew he was this big. I feel myself harden and palm myself through my jeans. I couldn't help it. It was so painful yet pleasurable. I kiss his dick and slowly begin to jerk him off at a slow pace. "Gee I-Oh fuck. D-don't tease." He grips my hair and moans uncontrollably. I've never seen him like this before. I think I like it. I take him in and begin to suck. I hollow my cheeks and bob my head. He starts thrusting into my mouth which causes me to gag. I mean it's my first time, so I hope he doesn't think badly about it. Which judging by his face I don't think he minds. "Gerard I'm gonna-Fuck!" He releases into my mouth and I swallow it and moan around him. I get up off my knees and kiss him. "Love you Frankie. " He smiles "Love you Gee." He puts on some boxers an gets in bed. We cuddle up under the covers and just enjoy each others presence. Then he points down at my 'problem' "What about you Gee?" I kiss his forehead "Let's wait for that. I want to make sure we are both ready for true love making. I love you Frank. So much." He kisses my nose. "I love you too idiot."

A/N DON't KILL ME THAT WAS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT I'M SO EMBARRASSED cx
So comment!
Like!
Share!