The kind of dirty where the water never cleans of the clothes

Frank's P.O.V.
"Fuck." I moan out loud. Alex nibbles on my ear while slowly letting his hand drop to my pants. "I want to make you feel good Frank." I moan in response. He is palming me through my jeans and god damn it, it feels good. Alex slowly unzips my pants. "Fuck Frank, you are so good for me." As much as I'm enjoying this I keep thinking about Gerard. He never would touch me and man I wanted him to. "Alex, stop." He looks up puzzled. I take a deep breath and zip my pants back up. "I'm sorry Alex, I really am it's just..." I see hurt flash across his face. "I'm in love with Gerard." He nods his head slowly. His eyes filling with tears. "Okay, please get out before I cry or something." He adds a sad smile at this. Frank, you idiot! "Hey Alex?" He looks up. "Text me." I give him my number and he smiles. "Thank you." I give him a tight hug and continue walking out the door to get a taxi. There is no way I'm driving back with him. Oh Gerard. He's going to kill me..Hmm maybe he would punish me. I feel myself harden a bit at this. What am I talking about? He's a virgin. I have a million missed calls and texts from him.
• to: GEEBEAR<3•
Srry Gee, Caught up at school, Luv u! Miss u! C u tmmrw:*
*
*
When I get home I head straight to the shower. When I get in I hum random songs. My thoughts drift to Gerard. Him in the shower, with me. Taking his long fingers and stroking down my torso tracing my tattoo's. I moan thinking about him getting on his knees and doing..things with his beautiful virgin mouth. "Oh Gerard" I moan. Good thing I'm home alone. I don't like to well how do I put this 'pleasure myself' in the shower. Usually I do it after I get out. So when I walk out I sit on my bed and get some lotion and tissues. I lather the lotion on myself and start to slowly stroke myself. "Oh Gee" I moan louder. "Wh- THE FUCK!?!" I look up and see the one and only..Gerard Way.