- Chapter 21 - LONDON

Not edited
NARI

I woke up quite suddenly on the plane, feeling my heart sink. I hated flying, but I also hated taking the sleeping pills that BigHit offered me... Beside me, on the other side of the little screen thingy, a peaceful Sakura was sleeping the flight away, music in her ears. Yuna and Minnie was on the row on the other side of the isle, and on the other side of the isle next to me was Grey. She didn't sleep, and hadn't been since waking up in São Paolo before leaving that same day. And it was quite obvious, that she lacked sleep. Her already dark circles were five shades darker than normally, her skin was abnormally pale and if it wasn't for the coffee in her system, she wouldn't have been able to keep her eyes open.

And this wasn't only due to not sleeping on the flights, and the energy spent on performing... But also... The whole scandal thing from back in New York.

FLASHBACK
YUNA

I tried calling Grey, as soon as my brain had actually processed what just had happened, but the line was occupied... That could only mean bad news... It was either our manager, one of the other girls or worse... Namjoon...

I quickly got up and walked to Minnie and Nari's room, while still trying to get a hold of our leader. Nari opened the door, looking dumbfounded at me, before letting me in. "I guess you've seen it too, huh?" Minnie just casually said, which kind of surprised me. Normally Minnie would be freaking out, but I guess not this ti- No wait, I see the panic approaching in her eyes. "It's bad, you guys..." I sounded out of breath for some reason? "Ehm duh! She snuck out to be with what I hope is just a good friend! She got caught and now we're going to pay the price!" Nari was acting weird. It didn't make any sense that she blamed Grey for this? Normally she would be pissed of at the paparazzi, who put Grey on the spot?

The door opened, and Sakura came in, phone to her ear. "Manager said that he would release a statement, denying the relationship and explain that you guys are old friends, who's catching up after many years of separation... Yeah, He said, he might say, that the pictures were taking out of proportion because two other friends were in the bathroom, when the pictures were taken... Yeah, I get it... I'm going to ask... Okay, get home safely... Talk to you later... And hey... Don't overthink it... It might seem bad, but don't worry..." Sakura hung up as she sat on the bed next to me.

"Grey?" Minnie asked, making Sakura nod. "She's really freaking out... Manager called and told her about the article... He got a driver to pick her up, but paparazzi is going crazy outside... She's mad at herself for putting herself in this situation and us as well..." Sakura briefed us on the conversation. "At least her real boyfriend is the understanding type. He's probably gonna call her, asking if she's okay and comfort her," I said, thanking the god above for Namjoon. "Yeah, imagine if that was me?! My brother would call me ASAP and I would have been beaten through the phone... Nah... My brother would be pretty chill about as well... I think," Sakura nodded at her statement, and so did I. Yuto wouldn't even call... He would text me like "So having fun on tour?" It comes with the DNA...

"Yoongi is calling you, Yuna?" I didn't hear the ringing tone, before Nari pointed it out. "Oh..." I mumbled, before picking up the phone. "How are you guys doing?" He sounded calm like always. "Well... We're doing just fine... And you?" I got some weird looks from the girls, so I got up and walked out into the hallway. "We have a two days off before work gets hectic... Or well we have fittings and stuff, but you know what I mean..." He answered, and I nodded my head like he could actually see me. The awkward silence kinda started, and my introverted awkward self started to fidget a little. He cleared his throat before addressing what I hoped he wouldn't, "So I saw the article about Grey just now... Jungkook sent it to me... Or well, our group chat..." I mentally face palmed myself. That means that they all had seen it... Including Namjoon. "Yeah... About that..." I didn't know how to explain the situation without rambling too much, and Yoongi kinda picked that up from my calculating silence. "Namjoon is on a call with her right now..." My heart beat sank a little at that information.