- Chapter 30 - Marry me

Not edited
YUNA

I yawned, as I felt the dream fade, waking up to soft snores beside me. I looked to the side, smiling at my boyfriend peacefully sleeping. Strong arms holding me close, sharing his warmth with me. I could look at him to the end of time, stay like this forever.

"You are looking at me, aren't you?" His sleepy hoarse voice suddenly broke my trance, and I didn't know where to keep my gaze without it looking suspicious as I couldn't contain my smile. "No... I am very much not..." I tried everything to keep myself from smiling, but I lost it. "Mmmhhhmmm right," He opened his eyes with a big smile. "I love waking up like this," he said as he squeezed me tighter, not wanting to wake up.

"Mr. Min Yoongi. You have a concert to prepare for! You can't snooze in all day!" I yelled as I started tickling him, making both of us laugh. "I'm taking a shower real quick, okay? You can just go ahead and grab some breakfast,  while the kitchen is empty," He said, as he gathered some clothes and walked towards his bathroom. I smiled at how considerate he was. I avoided eating in front of others, when the opportunity was there.

I changed the oversized T-short of Yoongi's out with my outfit from yesterday, before walking into the kitchen to get some breakfast. As Yoongi had said, there was no one occupying the kitchen, so I carried on my way to the fridge. "Why would you even think, that it was a good idea?" Namjoon questioned Taehyung as they walked into the kitchen, where I was silently eating cereal. "Oh, Yuna!" Taehyung excitingly said, trying to get out of a lecture from his leader.

MINNIE

I knocked on the door to the guys' dorm. Yuna has asked me to pick her up, before the guys were leaving for rehearsal, so here I was. Waiting for the door to be answered, I texted Yuna to let her know I was at the door. "Hey Minnie... Are you here to pick up, Yuna?" A familiar sweet angelic voice asked, and I looked up surprised. I had been avoiding him for a few weeks. Park Jimin.

"Oh... Hi Jimin... Weird meeting you here..." I nervously laughed. "I.. Live here?" He said, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. "Oh... Yeah I know... Ehm... Is Yuna here? Yu- YUNA?!" I tried looking around him, eyes searching for her. "I'll be out in a minute!" Her distant voice yelled from what probably was the living room. I sighed, standing there awkwardly. "So... Are you coming to the concert tonight?" Jimin asked, trying to fill out the silence. "I... Yeah... Yeah, I am..." "Minnie, I-"

"I'm here! Let's go!" Yuna sneaked around Jimin like a snake, and she pulled me away with her by grabbing my arm. "See you later, Jimin!" Yuna yelled, as I waved at the confused boy in the doorway.

"Oh my god, what did you guys talk about?" Yuna hit me, eagerly excitement beaming from her. "Nothing... No, nothing really... He asked if I was coming to the concert, which I obviously am... I don't know why it has to be so awkward between us?" Yuna looked at me like the answer was obvious, and I clearly were dumb. "He confessed his crush on you... Over text... While Drunk..."

"Yeah, well... I thought we would have pushed that far out of the way by now..." I huffed, crossing my arms in frustration. "Did you ever say something back?" "Of course I- No... No, I did not," I mentally slapped myself on the forehead. Stupidity was painted all over the place.

GREY

Chloé and I was casually hanging out in the sofa, watching some random show on the TV, as the other two girls walked in. "What are you waiting for? Let's get dressed for the concert!" Minnie said excitingly, having a sudden outburst of energy. "But... The concert is not happening for a couple of hours? We have lots of time?" Grey said, eyebrows furrowed in question. "Yeah well... You know that Yuna is slow at getting ready, Chloé is indecisive and I like to have a fair amount of time to get ready, so I don't have to rush!" She reasoned, already walking towards her bedroom. "Well... Fair enough," I sighed.