13. No Love Lost

Jace House...
8:12pm...

Kianna and Jace sat at his kitchen table eating silently. Kianna hasn't said a word about anything to Jace. He didn't bother to ask because he wanted to wait a while.

The way she was acting had him thinking she killed ole dude.

Kianna ate her food slowly. She really didn't wanna eat but Jace could cook and she didn't wanna waste it.

Jace stared at Kianna wondering, lost in his thoughts. She glanced up at him but looked back down. Jace sighed drinking his apple juice.

"Kianna." Jace said putting his cup down.

She put her head down looking at her fingers. "I don't wanna talk bout it Ja-"

"You can either talk to me now, or get forced to tell Kieth and Leon. You know they're more aggressive than me. I'll actually take my time." Jace said hoping Kianna would talk to him. She stayed silent.

"Kiki...did you kill him?" Jace asked.

Kianna heart dropped thinking about the man. She couldn't believe she killed two people in less than 5 months. She slowly nodded her head. Her tears falling down her face.

"I-I di-didn't mean to I-I swear J-Jace. I'm s-sorry I'm gonna go to jail." she cried having flashbacks of the night she killed Dex.

Jace kissed his teeth. He knew she did, he didn't understand why he was mad. "Please don't tell them Jace. They'll make unnecessary problems."

Jace nodded sighing. He looked up at her. Her right eyes was swollen a little with a bruise. He bit his lip to keep himself from thinking about what he man could have done to Kianna. Jace knee Kianna had a soft spot.

Everyone does whether they wanna admit it or not.

"What he did to you?" Jace asked staring at her. Kianna looked at him but he never broke his stare. She cleared her throat.

"H-he held me at gun p-point, and said he had eyes everywhere. He said he was going to the gas station and told me to not try nothing dumb. He took m-my phone and I couldn't call anybody. He robbed the gas station and that's when the police got behind me. Jace...he forced me to give him h-head in an a-abandoned building. But I threw up on him and he punched me and he started talking shit about some I don't even remember cause I was focusing on his gun. B-but when he tried to get at me I grabbed his gun and he was g-gonna hurt me and I-I pulled the t-trigger. I wasn't aiming to kill him. I wanted to s-scare him and hu-hurt him." Kianna cried not even looking at Jace anymore. Jace leg bounced up and down. He was far more than pissed.

He didn't smoke but he was thinking he was going to need to soon if all these problems had Kianna in it.

She was like another child.

You have to keep your eyes on her at all times. You have to check up on her. Make sure she alright. Allat shit.

Tammi, her mom didn't even bother to call and check on her anymore. She felt like Kianna was old enough to take care of herself even though she was only 18 and could hardly feed herself sometimes.

Tammi always called Jace because she thought Jace was doing good in life along with her other two boys. She treated Kianna as if she wasn't her child and Jace twin sister.

"Kianna I'm sorry but imma have to at least tell them you killed the nigga. And he forced you to give him head? Nah sis that's crossed the line along with raping and physical abuse." Jace said.

"What can you do to him now? He dead. Dead as fuck." Kianna told Jace. "A-and he didn't rape me." Kianna said. She wanted to say something about the other dude but she couldn't. Her words wouldn't come out.

"Kiki I don't care if he dead or not. I will go to wherever the fuck the dead nigga at and bring his ass back to life just to beat his ass back dead again. I'll do it over and over if I have to." he said staring at Kianna's face. She was crying and there was nothing Jace could do right now. He wanted to comfort her but he was mad. He didn't wanna force his love to her.

Jace slowly got up and went over to where she was. He lifted her head up. No matter what they were going through; they always kept their head up. Jace wanted Kianna to keep her head up.

"Keep yo head up Kiki. I love you ight? I want you to go to bed and get a good sleep. We'll talk more tomorrow." Jace said kissing her forehead. Kianna looked at him nodding. She stood up and hugged him. He was only a few inches taller than Kianna. Jace chin rested on top of her head as they hugged silently.

Kianna loved these type of hugs. They made her calm, and feel at peace.

She wondered what would she do without her brothers. "I love you too Jace."