22. Disgrace

"Hey Kianna." Lex smirked looking me up and down. "You gaining a lil weight girl."

"Yeah." I said ignoring her playing with Khalil ear as he sucked his thumb.

"So where did Leon go?" she asked sitting on the other couch.

"I don't know Lex call him and find out." I said looking at the tv.

"I did. He didn't answer." she told me. I looked at her.

"Well I cant help you." I mumbled.

She put her elbows on her thighs and face in her hands looking at me with a smirk. "I know y'all share location with each other."

I still ignored her rubbing Khalil back as he fell back asleep.

I felt Lex looking at me. "I also know that you know what he is doing."

I smiled tightly looking at her. "Since you know so much go find him yourself sis."

"You always wanna argue when I just asked a simple question." Lex snapped.

I mumbled to myself to calm down before I break her neck. I was not about to act out again in here.

"You're just like Tammi said. I bet you don't even know who your baby father is." she laughed. "Can't relate." she crossed her legs.

"That's right, close yo legs." I rolled my eyes ignoring what she just said.

I know exactly who my baby father is.

That's where she started laughing like crazy. "At least I know the last person I opened up my legs to." she said.

"Girl get the hell outta here. You know absolutely nothing about me." I told her laying Khalil on his blanket.

Lex laughed. "I know enough to know your the reason Dex is missing."

Why the hell she worried about him?

I stood up straight fixing my shirt and my hair. "Yeah? Who told you that?" I asked.

"Tammi did." she said making me nod my head.

"When you stop listening to my delusional ass mother then you can speak to me." I said going to find Leo.

Jace

"Aye don't bruh live right here?" I asked pointing at an old white house. Kieth slowed down taking a good look.

"Yeah. Let's go find them other niggas." he mumbled speeding off.

I sat back in the backseats with my head laid back. I let everything Kianna told us, and me by myself sink into my brain. I can't even believe that I ain't see this shit earlier.

She my whole twin and I can't even get her to talk to me fully. I should've known it was deeper than Dex.

"Damn bruh." I mumbled making Leon look at me.

"What?" he asked. I shrugged ignoring him.

"Man nigga what wrong with you?" he asked again.

"Bruh ain't shit wrong with me. Y'all needa be worrying bout finding them niggas." I told him looking out the window. He smacked his lips turning back around.

"Aye we finna go check on that nigga back at the spot. You wanna get dropped off at ma house?" Kieth asked me.

I thought about it before shaking my head. "Nah, I got some questions to ask his ass."

"you sure?" Kieth asked.

"Yeah nigga." I mumbled.

"Say less." Kieth mumbled making a left.

*
*
*

Kianna

"-and I want a phone." Leon smiled at me. I raised my eyebrows laughing at him.

He was telling me what he wanted for Christmas even though it was the end of April almost.

"Lj christmas is so far away." I told him. He laid with his back against my stomach.

"That's why you plan early auntie. Duh." he said peeping at me.

"I'll see what I can get you then. Don't expect nothing big." I said poking his neck.

He bent his head trying to make me stop poking his neck. "Stop that tickle!" he laughed.

I kissed the side of his head laughing.

"You and mommy still mad at each other?" he asked out of nowhere.

I looked around before kissing my teeth. "Why you ask that Leo?"

"I heard y'all arguing." he mumbled.

I sighed sitting up on the bed. "Leo, it wasn't nothing ok?"

He nodded holding his head down. I rubbed his small back feeling bad. Lex always knew how to argue, and especially in front of kids.

If she do this with Leon around Leo then I know he gonna grow up like her. I could only hope not.

"Leo I won't argue with Lex anymore ok. Don't be sad." I told him. He turned around and hugged me laying his head on my stomach.

"You promise?" he asked looking up at me holding his pinky out.

I laughed because he is just like me. "I promise Leo." I said hooking our fingers.

He jumped up with a smile on his face. "I hope your baby is a boy like me. All these girls are dangerous."

"Where you learning these words from?" I asked laughing.

"Daddy lets me read books. Mommy doesn't because she says i'm too little." he said smiling with his little teeth.

I frowned because; what the hell?

"Does your dad know yo momma don't let you read?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"No. She told me not to tell him."

I twisted my lip thinking if I should tell Leon. "Don't worry. You'll be able to read freely whenever you want too." I said.

Leon was gonna go crazy on Lex. I don't even see why he is still with her.

The bitch is crazy as hell. She's dumb, and she a bad mother.

A damn disgrace.