18. Postive

April. 15
Doctors Appointment....

"Ms. Johnson." a nurse called me. I looked up from the magazine putting it down. I quickly made my way over to where she was. She smiled at me. "Hi how are you doing?" she asked letting me go pass her.

"I'm good. You?" I asked. The nurse laughed.

"Almost sick of my job. Follow me ma'am." the nurse said leading me to measure my height and weight.  "Take your shoes off, and step up for me please."

I did as told and took my shoes off stepping up. She wrote some things down and asked me to step off. After that she lead me into a room.

"Ok i'm going to ask you a few questions, check your blood pressure, all of that ok?" she said smiling at me. I nodded.

She checked my blood pressure, heartbeat, breathing. It was like I was getting a check up basically. She grabbed her clipboard and wrote a few things down.

"You seem healthy, but you did say you have depression, anxiety, and your bipolar right?" she asked raising an eyebrow. I nodded.

"Yes."

She nodded looking over her papers. "Ok. Dr. Henderson will be in shortly." she said looking at me. I nodded and she smiled one last time before walking out. I sat quietly lost in my thoughts. About 10 minutes later a Doctor walked in. He smiled at me.

"Ms. Johnson?" he said checking his papers. He laid a folder on the table looking over my information. He sat down in his chair looking at me. "How are you today?"

I was just about sick of that question. "I'm good, I wish I could be better."

"Well that's why we're here. So you say you want to take a pregnancy test?" he asked washing his hands and putting on some gloves. I nodded my head. I had a gut feeling I was pregnant and my gut was never wrong. I kind of hope it was though.

"Ok I have everything right here. Just sit back while I set everything up." He said handing me a cold water bottle. I examined it making sure it wasn't open without him knowing. I drunk some since I was kind of hot.

I starting to sit back until he turned around and handed me a cup.

"Pee in this." he smiled. I raised my eyebrows taking the cup. He pointed to a bathroom. I hopped up. I made it inside closing the door. I looked at the cup.

1 minute later I came out the bathroom. "Done." I gave a small smile.

"That was quick." he said taking the cup putting a top on it. "I'll be right back with the results." he said leaving out.

I pulled my phone out feeling it vibrate.

"Hello." I answered.

"Ki your brothers are looking for you." Kali said in a worried tone. I rolled my eyes. I swear they aren't smart like they claim. We share our location with each other.

"I'm not hard to find." I said.

"Kianna they seem upset honestly. I don't want-"

"Kianna where yo ass at bruh?" Kieth voice boomed through the phone.

"Minding my business." I said. Seeing the doctor come back in.

"Kianna-"

"I have to go." I said hanging up.

"Would you like to know your results?" he asked me. I slowly nodded.

There was no way I could be pregnant at a time like this. There is just so much going on and I won't be able to focus on a child. I can hardly focus on myself.