28. Bold

Kieth and Kali House...

"Hey boo, I know you going through hell right now." Kali said hugging me when she seen me coming in behind Kieth.

I hugged her back nodding. "Yeah...nothing I can't handle."

Kali looked at me nodding her a little. "You know where the guest room is." she said.

I nodded. "Yeah. Thanks." I said walking towards the back of the house. I opened the door to the guest room looking around. Some of my things was here. Even my phone.

Like that would matter right now.

I turned the light on closing the door. I opened the bathroom door going inside turning the light on. I looked at myself in the mirror seeing my face. Holding my tears back I looked away.

I keep letting this shit happen to me. It's my fault, but then again I just turned 18 so what can I really do?

There's a lot I could've done. I didn't do anything but get my ass kicked over and over again by the same damn person I use to love.

Life is crazy, but it could be crazier.

I went back in the room the same time Tammi came in. I stopped where I was making sure I wasn't tripping.

"I don't fuck with you. Why you in here? Get out." I told her.

"Baby...don't talk to your mother like that." she said twisting her ass to me.

"You aren't my mother. You're my birth giver, that's it." I said looking her up and down.

She laughed quietly. "I guess he really did put a beating on you. You look horrible."

I ignored her looking through my bags to find some fresh clothes for when I take my shower.

"What you can't say anything? I knew that baby wasn't gonna make it." she laughed again.

I rolled my eyes standing up. "Shut your mouth. You don't know anything."

"I mean I told you that you wasn't able to keep a baby, and did I lie? No." she smiled.

I stared at her. "You really need some help. Some serious damn help. How can you say that? Are you fucking crazy or delusional?"

"Maybe just a little crazy." she smirked pinching her finger together.

I shook my head stepping away from her.

At this point...

I took my wig off sighing. I would really hate to fight this old ass woman in front of me, but I really had enough of this shit.

"You can put that lil dry ass wig back on, Kianna Janae because I'm gonna go see my grandkids and my son." Tammi said looking at her nails.

"I...I just don't understand. You hate me for no reason. No reason at all! Are you jealous of me?"

She threw her head back laughing holding on to the wall. "Jealous? Of who? You? Bitch please."

"Then why you sent Dex to kill my baby? My baby! Yo fucking grandchild!" I yelled throwing my shoe at her.

She gasped like I shot her or some dumb shit. "You do not get to talk to me and accuse me of no such things! You don't get to throw shit at me, and treat me this way!" she yelled fake crying.

I scrunched my face up at her. "Yo you is...deranged my nigga." I mumbled.

Kieth and Kali came in. Kieth looked at Tammi. "Ma what wrong with you?" he asked as she stood up hugging Kieth crying.

I rolled my eyes because she being dramatic as hell. "S-she threw her shoes at me and started accusing me of these horrible things that I would never do."

"Kianna c'mon what you doing?" Kieth asked me.

"I ain't do nun but throw that lil weak ass $1 flip flop at her head." I said.

"You wilding. I understand you going through it, but chill out she ya momma."

"She ain't shit to me. How are you believing that bitch over me? You know she been coming for me ever since I was fucking lil ass girl! Before I could even say two damn words! Huh?" I asked him.

"Tammi I think you should leave." Kali told Tammi. Tammi shot her head up at her.

"You can't kick me out my son house." Tammi yelled at her.

Kali stood there calmly. "Well I can legally. The house is in both of our names, not yours."

"You gon let these yo son of bitches talk to me like that Kieth?" she asked looking at him.

Kieth scratches his head. "This shit here..." he mumbled. "Aight how bout this. Stop calling each other bitches and everybody calm the hell down. Ma if you came in here messing with Kianna then you need to apologize to her. She yo daughter, yo blood, and suppose to be yo best friend. Kali, baby please just leave out the room-"

"No cause you can clearly hear the truth in Kianna voice. Yo 'mother' is a faker." Kali said standing next to me linking our arms.

Kieth groaned. "Fine. Kianna you need to rest anyways. Go take yo bath or shower or whatever you gon do. You know what to do if you need some. Ma, Kali get out."

Ma looked me up and down before walking out behind Kieth. "I really, really, really hate that witch." Kali said.

"Me too. Thanks for standing by my side." I hugged her.

"You don't have to thank me. I see through everybody bullshit." she kissed my cheek. "Get cleaned up. I'll fix you wig. Have it all purty." she said grabbing my wig off the floor and leaving out.

I sighed. I can only hope these years get better because it seem like I can't catch a break. I need a stress free day at least once. I'm too young to be dealing with all this. I've been dealing with Tammi for 18 years. 18 damn horrible years of my life.

To make it better I met Dex. Thought he was the most amazing person in the world.

But god said sike.

I just lost my baby and I still can't catch peace. It's like drama follow me. Everywhere I go it's some damn drama.

Nothing in my life stays. It always die or turn their back on me. I thought I was a cool ass person. I guess I'm not. I made it through high school and middle school even with the evil ass kids. Elementary school wasn't that bad, but it's always that one person that dislikes you.

When I noticed Tammi treating Kieth and Leon nicer than Jace and me that's when I started to pay attention. Everything went downhill.

I've been in hell my whole life and I'm ready to get out.m, but there ain't no escaping. I'm stuck here.

Tammi got to be crazy if she think I'm not gonna tell my brothers what the fuck she said to me. She basically set me up to kill my baby. She probably been manipulating Dex ever since we started dating. I know Dex, and he wouldn't do that on purpose.

Tammi is known for manipulating and torturing people. I'm sure she filled his head up with lies like she does with everybody else. She wants nothing but attention.

My brain was making ideas and piecing things together.

I smirked going inside the bathroom. "You definitely gonna get attention now."