"It's not my fault you don't like girls!" {Byler}

This is based off the garage scene. Max is here already tho and El and Mike were dating. Will's POV
  "It's not my fault you don't like girls!" Mike yelled at me, I was so confused. Did he know?? Before I could stop myself I mumbled "How did you know that, Mike?" "What?!" Mike looked at me with wide eyes "Of course you knew I'm gay. That just further proves my point, Mike! You don't care about anyone or their feelings unless it's El. El, El, EL!!" I started screaming at him "Will I-" "Y'know, Halloween night when I was so scared and you helped, I actually thought you felt the same. I was so stupid to think you loved me too, but I guess 'being crazy together' just means fighting because of your girlfriend." I was starting to cry as Mike's face dropped. He looked... disappointed? "Will, I never meant to hurt you-" I cut him off because I knew what was next. "Yeah I know Mike, you feel bad cause I'm gay, you're uncomfortable with it and let me guess, you'd rather be 'crazy' with El.." I trailed off as Mike brought his hand up to my cheek "Will. I meant what I said. I was scared to say anything, I didn't know you were gay, I just hoped. The whole time you were gone in the upside down I cried and tried to find you. I screamed at El when we found the fake body in the water, because she said you were alive and right then we thought you were dead. We lost our friend, my best friend, the love of my life, Will." Mike was looking me in the eyes, hand still on my cheek. His thumb caressing it gently as he spoke. "I love you, Mik-" I barely finished saying Mike's name when he cut me off with a kiss and pulled me in closer. I put my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist. This is the best moment of my life. "I love you too. Will." Mike said as he pulled away hugging me closer now. I put my head on his chest as he hugged me. "Can I kiss you again?" The fact that he even asked such a dumb question made me giggle. "Of course you can!" He leaned down and I leaned up, our lips connecting again for much longer. It was amazing. "Wooahhh! I totally knew it!" Dustin said from the door way causing me to jump and Mike to back away. "EWWWW gross, I need bleach for my eyes!" Lucas said sarcastically and half covering his eyes. "I-" is all I could get out, I was so embarrassed. "Well. Since you're all here now and Mike is clearly gay, is now the best time to mention I saw Max and El making out yesterday?" Dustin said nonchalantly "WHAT!?" Lucas yelled.