Pranks (Reddie)

"Are you sure you're up for it?" Eddie asked nervously, "Hell yeah I am, Eds!" Richie high fived him. Eddie laughed a little, "Why are you so excited about this, it's just a prank." "Yea! A prank, that was your idea, AND we get to pull it on all of the losers!" Richie wasn't lieing persay, that was one of the reasons. Eddie had come by Richie's house on the way to the loser's hang out, suggesting they pull a good old prank on their friends. They decided they'd pretend to be dating to get their reations.

The two boys arrived at the club house and went straight for the hammock, purposely not fighting over it and laying in it together. Richie layed down first and Eddie layed in-between his legs with his back to Richie's chest. They both thought this would catch someone's attention, but no one looked up from their conversations. "Rich." Eddie whispered, looking up at the other boy. "Yea?" "We should pull Bev to the side and tell her, she'll freak out and then we can get them all." "I like the way you think, Spaghetti."

Eddie left first, climbing up the latter as if to go get something. Then Richie followed, tapping Bev's shoulder before leaving. "Sup, boys?" Beverly asked after they all were out of the club house. "We have to tell you something." Richie admitted, barely holding back his laughter. Eddie smirked and grabbed Richie's hand to 'make it more believable, Rich.', "We're dating!" Eddie exclaimed and Richie burst into giggles. Bev's eyes went wide, then she sighed a breath of relieve, "Thank god! Finally! I've been listening to you to pine over the other for a year now. Congrats!" Then she proceeded to walk back into the club house without another word.

Eddie looked up at Richie and Richie looked down at him, "What did she just say?" "Heh- I don't know, Eds. I couldn't hear, let's go say it was a prank now. Aha-" Richie's voice was cracking at an unbelievable amount. "What does she mean pining?!" Eddie squeeked. Richie starred at him, "I could ask you the same thing, Eduardo." 

 "Well- I- I don't like you like that or anything!" Eddie said seriously letting go of Richie's hand with force. Beverly had only been half way down the ladder and heard what the small boy said, "Lieing is rude, Edward!" she yelled then continued back down the ladder. "Look, I know Bev can push things, so- I do like you that way, I have for a while. I'm sorry. You can tell them it was a prank if you want, but I'm going home." Richie began walking off and Eddie did nothing to stop him. He was in shock. 

  Richie likes me back.