"I already fell-" (Stenbrough)

Stan's POV
       I was hanging out with Richie and he just asked me the biggest question he could've asked. I didn't know how to react. "Hello? Staniel? I asked if you liked Bill." He reiterated his question and I got the courage to respond. "What do you mean, Rich?" I acted like I didn't know EXSACTLY what he meant, "Dude, I see the way you look at him. It's the same way I looked at Eddie, Stan your falling for him." Richie and Eddie have been dating for a year now, and Richie wasn't far off with what he said. "Richie, I'm not falling, I already fell. Hard. I'm in love with him, man. What the fuck do I do?!" We were sitting on the edge of his bed, I brought my legs up to my chest and put my head on my knees. "Wow- that's actually sweet, Stan.  You should tell him that, I could call everyone to have a sleepover later. I was gonna have Eds over anyway." He suggested giving a stupid wink after the last part. "God you're so stupid, sounds good though." We both laughed and got out our phones to start calling the losers.
-At the sleepover- 3rd person POV
    All of the losers were sitting in a circle in the middle of Richie's floor, Bev had just suggested truth or dare, per usual and Mike volunteered to start. "Ben, truth or dare?" Mike said as they all turned to look at Ben who was beet red and sitting next to Beverly. "Truth, I guess." Ben replied with hesitation, "Ok, have you ever kissed someone?" Mike asked and they all held there breath. "Y-yea," Ben chokes a little, "Yes, yes I have, Mike." All the losers gasped at the same time and Bev did the unexpected "I know you have Benny baby." Bev then leaned over, grabbed Ben's face gently and kissed him as if they've done this a billion times before. "B-Bev I thought you didn't wanna tell them yet." Ben said in shock after Bev pulled away. "Well I think the time was right." She replied with a wink. They then explained to the losers that they're dating and we're gonna tell the club on they're month anniversary. They all talked about it and said congrats and go Ben then decided to continue the game. "Stan, truth or dare?" Ben asked. "Uhmmmm....Truth." Stan replied, he never picked dare, that just wasn't like him. Ben laughed as Bev whispered a dare in his ear, "Who do you like?". Stan's breath momentarily stopped he looked at Bill and Richie looked at him. "I- It's- they-" Stan was freaking out, he didn't know what to do. "Stan the Man, it's now or never dude." Richie leaned in the circle of people to pat Stan's shoulder, "O-okay.." Stan said, you could hear this nervousness. "Bill. I lo- like, I mean like Bill." The losers club- except Richie, Stan and surprisingly Bill- all gasped at the same time. "S-Stan c-can we talk...a-alone?" Bill asked after a few moments of silence. "Sure.." Stan answered uneasy. "Hey guys let's go for a walk to the store. Get some snacks, maybe a movie for later. A sleepover sounds good anyway." Richie insisted and the losers followed him out.

  3rd person POV
    "S-Stan, d-did you m-mean what you said?" Bill asked Stan as they as facing each other on Richie's bed. "Yea.. I'm sorry, was I not supposed too? I- I didn't mean to be weird I just-" Stan sighed and layed back on the bed, frustrated. "Stan, I h-heard what you said." Bill layed beside Stan. "Y-you almost said you l-love me." Stan rolled over the look at Bill. "I'm so sorry, I didnt-" 
"Stan. I love you too." Bill didn't stutter. At all. "I love you so much, Bill." Stan confirmed, his cheeks becoming very red as he lay there looking at Bill's beautiful eyes. "Can I kiss you?" Stan asked in a moment of confidence. "y-yes!", "I- I mean yea-" Bill said, they giggled for a second, then Stan put a hand on Bill's cheek and they both leaned in, their lips touched and it turned into a moment of our passion. They both sat up a little, now sitting on the bed with their knees folded under them, still not breaking the now intense kiss.

A/N: tell me if you want a part two of this! Sorry the update took so long!!