Better {Reddie}

3rd person
Backstory: Ever since Eddie and Richie were kids when Richie gets hurt Eddie kisses one of the bruises to "make it better" like him mom always taught him. It's one of their things even though now they're 15

"Alright dipshits! Who do you think would win in a fight, me or Edwardo over here?" Richie asked the losers sarcasticly, causing Eddie's eyes to go wide. "Uhmm..R-Rich I don't think that's fair-" Bill replied before Eddie but in, "Why isant it, Billiam?!" Eddie was slightly offended though he knew why Bill said that. "God, you talk to Rich too much, Eddie." Stan said rolling his eyes. "Whatever. Richie, fight me. Now bitch." Eddie replied standing up from the circle the losers were currently sitting in in the middle of Bill's room, "Woooahh Eds I don't think-" Richie tried to spit out "What Richie, are you chicken?" Bev asked slightly laughing in amusement at the stunt Eddie was currently pulling. "Bet." Is all Rich said before standing up and facing Eddie, tickling him. "Richie I can't-" Eddie bursted into laughter starting to swat at Richie. Smack. "OW FUCK!" Richie exclaimed stumbling backwards. "Richie I'm sorry!" Eddie apologized standing on his tippy toes looking at Richie's face. "Do you want me to kiss it better?" Eddie said smiling at Richie bringing up their adorable childhood tendency for the fist time around the others. "Eds- you smacked me in the mouth you can't-" Richie stopped talking after realizing you could basically hear his crush on Eddie in his voice. "I know, Richie. I said, do you want me to kiss it better?" Eddie stated again "Y-yes, I mean yea, sure." Richie stuttered out. Eddie leaned up and gave Richie a small kiss, he broke away making Richie pull him back in and kiss him again. "We are literally right here you idiots!" Bev said laughing, "Yea, get a room." Stan agreed. "Oh can it, noodle. You're just sad that Billiam over there hasn't done this to you." Richie mocked pointing his hand at Eddie kissing him once again. "W-what?!" Bill screeched blushing. All the losers burst into laughter knowing damn well what Richie meant.

Will I continue this into a Stenbrough chapter?? Perhaps. 🤔👀