Chapter 2

Bianca kept talking to Matias as if Matias liked her, but you could tell that Matias looked really annoyed. Once the bell rang to go to your next class you got up and once you were getting up you bumped into Matias, he held waist because he didn't want you to fall. You looked into his beautiful eyes as he looked into yours, y'all looked into each other eyes for a minute until you spoke up.

Y/N: I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking.

Matias: No, it's fine. My name is Matias.

Y/N: My name is Y/N.

Matias:  That's a beautiful name you have
You started laughing a little.
Y/N: Thank you, well I should get going to my
class.

Matias: Yeah umm I will see you around in
school

Y/N: Yeah umm will bye.

Matias: Bye

While you were walking to your next class, you saw Bianca and Nick together with his group. You saw Nick starring at you the conner of your eye when you passed them. You entered your class and you were alone in class waiting. You were on your phone texting Jazmin to see what class she's has.

Y/N: What class do you have?

Jazmin: I'm in Volleyball, are you okay?

Y/N: Yes Jazmin I'm fine 😂,I just wanted to know what class you have.

Jazmin: Oh😂

Y/ N: 😂Well bye, see you in lunch.

You turned off your phone and you saw someone pull out the chair next to you, you looked up to see who it was and it was Matias.

Matias: Hey
He said laughing a little
Y/N: Hey, I didn't know you had this class too.
You laughed a little too
Matias: Same, we could've walked together
He smiled, you smiled too and blushed a little too
Y/N: We should

You felt someone starring at you, you looked around and you saw Nick starring at. Once he saw you looking at him he looked away really fast so you didn't know he was starring at you. When you heard the teacher talking you turned around so you could see him. The teacher was introducing himself and talked about his life. You got bored so you went on Instagram and saw Nick follows you. You turned back to see him and he was on his phone. Bianca was starring at you with an ugly look, you rolled your eyes and faced forward.

{{Skip to lunch}}

You were getting lunch and you were walking to your table until Bianca tripped you. You fell on the floor pretty hard, you heard the whole group laughing at you especially Nick. Matias came running to you to see if you were okay, he picked you up and looked at the group that was laughing and told them something

Matias: What's y'all problem?

Nick: Mind your business. Or you will regret it.

Matias: What are you going to do. huh?

You saw Nick jaw clenched so you got Matias hand and took him to the table where y'all sit at with Jazmin.

Jazmin: Hey, what took you so long?

Y/N:  Bianca ugly ass tripped me when I was walking over here.

Jazmin: Are you okay? Did that bitch hurt you? Do you want me to beat her up?

Y/N: Yes I'm fine, No she did not get, and don't beat her up she's not worth it haha

Jazmin: You right haha also who's this guy that you brought to our table.

Y/N: Jazmin this is Matias, Matias this is Jazmin.

Jazmin: Hey

Matias: Hey, don't I have you in reading?

Jazmin: Yes, I see you sit behind Y/N

Matias: Yeah I do
He laughed while starring at you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                               I hope y'all like it😘