Chapter 15

Y/n POV

Nick:
I love you and I want you to be my girlfriend.

When Nick said that I was shocked, I got up from his chest and looked at Nick and didn't know what to say. I started to tear up.

Y/n:
You love me Nick?

Nick:
Yes, I've always had. I just acted like a dick head to you every time because I didn't know how you felt ever since I told you those mean things.

Y/n:
Nick, I never stopped loving you.

Nick:
So do you wanna be my girlfriend?

Y/n:
Of course!!!

He kissed me on the neck and I kissed Nick, I cuddled on his chest. We were watching tv until I fell asleep.

Next Morning:

I woke up at 5:50 in the morning because we have school. I went to go take a shower and then did my face routine. Once I finish doing my face routine I did my makeup, I got out of the restroom to change and Nick was still sleeping. He looked so cute but I have to wake him up.

Y/n:
Babe wake up.
I was shaking him.

Nick:
mmh.

Y/n:
We have school today.

Nick:
Oh yeah I forgot, why did I throw a party during on school days.
He said in his sleepy voice.

Y/n:
I don't know babe but it's 6:00.

Nick:
Okay I will get up.

I got up from the bed and went to go pick out my outfit for today. I finally picked one out and changed into it. Nick got finish getting ready.

Nick:
Babe do you want to go get something to eat?

Y/n:
Yeah, let's go to starbucks.

Nick:
Alright but let's get our backpack first.
He chuckled
He got mines too then we both went to the car and went to starbucks. I ordered our food then left to school, we got there to school and I saw Jazmin and Matias and saw his friends.

Nick:
Babe you could go to your friends okay.

Y/n:
Okay, don't go to class late.
I chuckled

Nick:
Okay babe.
He chuckled.

I went with Jazmin and Matias and we talking about last night especially Nick and I.

Jazmin:
Woah, I thought you said you wanted to save it for someone special.

Y/n:
I know but he's special to me.

Jazmin:
Be careful Y/n.

Y/n:
I know Jazmin, you don't trust him.

Jazmin:
I don't want you to get hurt Y/n, to me you are my sister.

Y/n:
I know Jazmin
I hugged her and we both didn't let go until the bell ringed. We went to class together and sat together. Then I saw Nick coming inside and sat in the back with his friends. I smiled at him and he smiled back.