Chapter 25

Y/n POV

I got out of the restroom and I heard a familiar voice. I was wondering in my head who else did Sammi invite. I smelled pizza so I went downstairs. As I was going downstairs I him, I saw Nick. I wanted to run to him and hug him and forgive him but I couldn't he hurt me a bunch of times. We kept staring for another minute then I broke the stare into each other eyes. I looked at Sammi and Zion.

Y/n:
What are they doing here Sammi? I thought it was a girl night.

Sammi:
It is, Zion just came over to visit me.

Y/n:
But you saw him in school though.

Sammi:
I know but he just misses me. Anyways the pizza is here.

Y/n:
Umm okay. I will go with the girls.

Nick:
Y/n wait.

When I heard Nick say my name, I started to have this feeling again when we were dating I just can't explain it. I turned around looking at him.

Nick:
Can we talk Y/n?

Y/n:
Umm sure.

Sammi:
Umm we are going to be with the girls. If you need me Y/n I'm in the living room.

I nodded my head.

Nick:
Let's go upstairs instead.

Y/n:
Sure.

We went upstairs to a guest room.

Nick:
Y/n I want to say sorry. I didn't want to hurt you.
He said with tears going down his cheek.

Y/n:
What happen between you and Bianca?

Nick:
Okay let me tell you the whole thing but please you have to trust me okay.

I nodded my head.

Nick:
So Zion dared me to get into your pants buy the end of last month. If I didn't then I would have to date Bianca and I didn't like her I mean we would sleep together back then but it didn't mean anything. So that's when I went up to you, when I would see you Y/n you gave me butterflies in my stomach and I have never felt that way for a girl.

When Nick said that I felt a tear go down my check.

Nick:
Y/n when we had it, it wasn't a mistake at all. I love you with all of my heart. Then Bianca came in and said that if I didn't go to her place and had sex with her then she was going to tell you about it. I was going to tell you about the dare that Zion gave me but Bianca had to ruin it. That's when I started acting weird around you, I was sleeping with Bianca.

I looked at the ground, I didn't want to look at him.

Nick:
Y/n look at me. This is were I had to break your heart and I didn't want that for you.
I looked up and saw him crying.

Nick:
Zion but Louis in this now. I told the boys that I was with you and we were dating. Then Zion got Louis and Louis told me that I had to break your heart at the fair and if I didn't then he was going to sleep with you and tell the whole school about it. When I said those mean things to you, I wanted to run after you.

Y/n:
Why didn't you Nick?
I said crying.

Nick:
I couldn't Y/n. That was part of the plan. But when you left I started crying. I felt so stupid for doing that to you. I told the girls about it and they got mad at the boys. So now Zion knows and the boys know too that I really love you.

He went in front of me and grabbed my hands and rubbed his thumbs on my hand.

Nick:
Y/n you are the love of my life. I hope you could forgive me Y/n. You know I wouldn't really do this to you.

We both crying a little. I grabbed Nick's check and started rubbing it with my thumb.

Y/n:
Nick I forgive you because I love you with all of my heart. I know you did it to protect me. A guys had never done that for me. I'm so lucky to have you.

We both started kissing each other. We went down stairs with the rest holding onto each other hands.

Zion:
Aww look at them together now.

Sammi:
Babe stop.

Zion:
What, They are happy together.

I looked at Nick and he looked at me, we both smiled at each other.

Zion:
Look Y/n and Nick I'm really sorry for what I did to y'all relationship.

Y/n:
It's fine Zion and I'm sorry that I didn't believe you. You were right, Nick wanted to protect me from getting hurt again.

I looked at Nick and smiled at him with a tear going down but they were happy tears.

Maggie:
Alright so could we invite our mans now that y'all mans are here.
They all started laughing.

Sammi:
Yes.

All the boys came and we were really happy. I can't believe i fell in love with my bully and I'm really happy that I'm with him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One more chapter left y'all guys.
Thank you guys for reading my chapter🥺❤️